OUTLET STORE UPDATES

i think there are janoskis in caltex nlex, they have lots of sb's for those looking, prods etc.

My bad, didn't check the new outlet in Paseo, as for the old outlet in Paseo, no SBs.

Also for contact #s of outlets, just backread the thread or message them on Facebook.

is the dr air wair martens outlet in shaw blvd. still open?
...it's in the same store as the nike payless shoe store as far as i remember...

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Adidas Outlet store in Riverbanks Marikina now open

I think they may have been Pedring'd, just how the Riverbanks mall was Ondoy'd 2 years ago.

^good thing the river didn't overflow same as Ondoy 2 yrs ago. Nike outlet put all the shoes in its box on the highest part of the shelves. Adidas outlet simply didn't do anything.

im looking for a chicago bulls d.rose shirt with number 1 and his name at the back. is this still available in the outlets? TIA!

hey guys! just helping out a friend. anybody seen this MEN's pair in any outlet (or any store for that matter NP/NS/etc.)? any color will actually do other than the ones posted below.

1308721-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

TIA NTPI!
smile.gif

Saw a grey one like this at Proline Megamall two weeks ago. Display was a size 9. Tried it on foot and seems a very nice and comfortable shoe. If I remembered it right, it was priced at Php 3100++. 

Originally Posted by hiruma

Saw a grey one like this at Proline Megamall two weeks ago. Display was a size 9. Tried it on foot and seems a very nice and comfortable shoe. If I remembered it right, it was priced at Php 3100++. 

Thank you very much bro!
wink.gif

Nike factory Oulet store just open at paseo de sta. rosa, this one is bigger and more items.

earlier i saw a lot of shoes

KB6 Glass Blue size 14
KB6 Chinas ( a lot of sizes) P4995
KB6 Purple Gradients (a lot of sizes) P4995
KD3 All Star size 14
KD3 away (a lot of sizes)
KD3 home (a lot of sizes)
Lots of Hyperfuse Lows
Lebron 8 PS Home and Away
Lebron 8 V2 All Star (Size 11)
Nike air max BB
Jordan Melo M7 Red
Nike Hyperdunk 2010 (violet/black, Dirk nowitzki and White/Red)

i can't mention all of them. but do drop by, i assure that it's more than the first outlet store.

Nike Factory Outlet store is beside Mizuno and GForce, more likely near Mark & Spencer's outlet.

Originally Posted by karlopb

Nike factory Oulet store just open at paseo de sta. rosa, this one is bigger and more items.

earlier i saw a lot of shoes

KB6 Glass Blue size 14
KB6 Chinas ( a lot of sizes) P4995
KB6 Purple Gradients (a lot of sizes) P4995
KD3 All Star size 14
KD3 away (a lot of sizes)
KD3 home (a lot of sizes)
Lots of Hyperfuse Lows
Lebron 8 PS Home and Away
Lebron 8 V2 All Star (Size 11)
Nike air max BB
Jordan Melo M7 Red
Nike Hyperdunk 2010 (violet/black, Dirk nowitzki and White/Red)

i can't mention all of them. but do drop by, i assure that it's more than the first outlet store.

Nike Factory Outlet store is beside Mizuno and GForce, more likely near Mark & Spencer's outlet.
sir may nike sb stefan janoski din ba don?
TIA

there's a lone Lebron USA jersey (white) in Sports Warehouse Libis. I forgot the size and price though.

dropped by the grand opening of the Nike Factory Outlet at Paseo de Sta Rosa yesterday... Willie Miller and Mac Cardona were also in attendance hangin' around and takin' pictures with fans...

most of the shoes/apparel they had on stock were pretty much basketball shoes, though there was a rack dedicated for 6.0/SB's pairs too... most items were at 20-30% off

there was a clearance rack at the corner of the shop too... most pairs are at broken sizes but are all at 50% off. most notable pair from the clearance rack was a AJ V Wolf Grey (sz
glasses.gif

^ sir Don mega: any idea on what are the sizes available for the AJV wolf greys? and those KD Black and whites? thanks

Back
Top Bottom