chinas!
pimp.gif

^^ been looking for those KD3 black/white/orange (Orioles) in size 11
frown.gif
 hoping they have in Paseo de Sta. Rosa

Riverbanks Nike outlet:

Saw lots of blue boxes... Nike SB
smile.gif
Call them to inquire if youre looking for any particular Nike SB pairs: 457 1269

Originally Posted by deewaxx

^^ been looking for those KD3 black/white/orange (Orioles) in size 11
frown.gif
 hoping they have in Paseo de Sta. Rosa

you should hunt your size in nike stadium or planet sports dude. cheaper. php3356.00. bought the last size 10 in ns rockwell. hth!!!!
THANKS RED

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^ sir Don mega: any idea on what are the sizes available for the AJV wolf greys? and those KD Black and whites? thanks

sorry for the late reply man... there's just one pair of wolf grey's there, it was a size 8. as for the KD's, I wasn't able to check 'em out. but I'm assuming they have more sizes for it as it's not on the discount rack. hth 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Riverbanks Nike outlet:

smile.gif
Call them to inquire if youre looking for any particular Nike SB pairs: 457 1269

i called this number earlier this afternoon, but it said that the number is not yet in service.

Originally Posted by logbi

Riverbanks Nike outlet:

smile.gif

i called this number earlier this afternoon, but it said that the number is not yet in service.
Got that number from one of their staff. I'll try to check it later, maybe they have updated their number.

checked their number bro. Staff gave me the same number. Are you looking for any pair? I can try to check that for you.

only notable sb pair for me was "Nike Dunk High 'Deep Burgundy/Aquamarine". didn't check sz and price but its usually 30% off.

they still have lebron 8 Cool grey, xmas edition, triple black sz 7.5-8. Lebron 8 royal blue sz 13. price around 5k

checked their number bro. Staff gave me the same number. Are you looking for any pair? I can try to check that for you.

only notable sb pair for me was "Nike Dunk High 'Deep Burgundy/Aquamarine". didn't check sz and price but its usually 30% off.

they still have lebron 8 Cool grey, xmas edition, triple black sz 7.5-8. Lebron 8 royal blue sz 13. price around 5k

thanks for the effort bro, but yeah...the number is really saying that it's not in service yet.

anyway, i actually just wanted to see if they have basketball sneakers that come in low tops, and their prices of course.

would you know though? TIA!

Originally Posted by AirStab77

anybody seen Penny 1s Orlando CW in outlets or any Nike Stores may it be discounted or retail?
smile.gif

i dont think the penny 1 orlandos landed in outlets bro. the last pair that i saw was the lone size 7.5 in np moa. there's a lot in ebay.ph but unfortunately there are way above srp.
thats for the deadstock/brandnew pair though......good day!!!!

THANKS RED

Saw foamposite 1, size 7 on SLEX Total outlet. Also passed by Waltermart munoz, sports warehouse to find a size 12 AJ7 cardinal, and a lot of New balance kicks; I remember 710s and 510s. Did not bother asking for NB sizes though.

Originally Posted by logbi

thanks for the effort bro, but yeah...the number is really saying that it's not in service yet.

anyway, i actually just wanted to see if they have basketball sneakers that come in low tops, and their prices of course.

would you know though? TIA!
they have ambassador 3's sizes 8-9 and hyperfuse low sizes 8-9 and 13. Size 10-11 are always sold out.

Price is usually 30% off.

Haven't seen new stocks for awhile, I'll post it once they have!

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by AirStab77

anybody seen Penny 1s Orlando CW in outlets or any Nike Stores may it be discounted or retail?
smile.gif

i dont think the penny 1 orlandos landed in outlets bro. the last pair that i saw was the lone size 7.5 in np moa. there's a lot in ebay.ph but unfortunately there are way above srp.
thats for the deadstock/brandnew pair though......good day!!!!

THANKS RED
Thanks bro. Yeah I saw a couple of penny 1s being sold at ebay.ph and sulit slightly above retail. Guess I'll have to wait for someone to sell it in retail or below. hahahaha

@ Nike Outlet, TOTAL SLEX

Air Jordan VII "Orion" - size 12
Foamposite 1 Royal - size 7

Nike Pacquiao Trainer 1.2 Low – Mens – Anthracite/Black/Red - size 12
Kobe V Ink
Kobe V Wolf Grey

etc etc

Originally Posted by benthugs

@ Nike Outlet, TOTAL SLEX

Air Jordan VII "Orion" - size 12
Foamposite 1 Royal - size 7

Nike Pacquiao Trainer 1.2 Low – Mens – Anthracite/Black/Red - size 12
Kobe V Ink
Kobe V Wolf Grey

etc etc

how much for the zk5? my friend's trying to find a pair.

looking for a pair JORDAN V.5 GROWN LOW WHITE/WOLF GREY. any sightings? TIA brothas!

Originally Posted by air venom

Originally Posted by cubed

looking for a pair JORDAN V.5 GROWN LOW WHITE/WOLF GREY. any sightings? TIA brothas!
try marikina nike outlet...saw them last week

checked it earlier. Sz 10 last pair on display. I think its around 3.3k. 
smile.gif

Sports warehouse Munoz notables:Cb 34 retros w/sizes at php6.4kJordan 7 cardinal retros size 7.5 last pair at php5.2k hth!THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom