OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^ what he said, also in market market, the CB34 (white) is less 20%, around 5.1k and sizes are from 8.5-9 only 4 pairs and lots of CP3's, Nike Air Force 1 prem's stocks just came in today.

I am looking for the Nike Air Max 1 "West" shown on pic below. Thanks to anyone who can point me to the right direction:

3948883787_08f35cc129.jpg

Or any AM1 with black outsole and white midsole (cheapest will be best) TIA NT!

I'm looking for a size XL Pilipinas basketball jersey (white), the previous one that was released 2 or 3 years ago not the one that was released last year.  Any sightings?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by pack888

I'm looking for a size XL Pilipinas basketball jersey (white), the previous one that was released 2 or 3 years ago not the one that was released last year.  Any sightings?  Thanks!

Try SW libis. i think they still have it, don't know what color is left. 50%off i think, call the store for more info. sizing is bit large.

Also looking for the Air Max Soldier V Iguana Colorway, is it available at the outlet?  Thanks!

fyi, for those whose on the hunt of the home cw of the cb34 retro, its now 30off in sw waltermart munoz. already bought the only size 10 though.hehe.hth!!!!
THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

fyi, for those whose on the hunt of the home cw of the cb34 retro, its now 30off in sw waltermart munoz. already bought the only size 10 though.hehe.hth!!!!
THANKS RED
saw it also here at sw market2x smallest size here is 8.5 @ 30% off

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Originally Posted by foshizzles

I am looking for the Nike Air Max 1 "West" shown on pic below. Thanks to anyone who can point me to the right direction:

Or any AM1 with black outsole and white midsole (cheapest will be best) TIA NT!

what size you looking for? might be interested on this Air Maxim 1+.... check tha link. Thanks
http://ch3ck.sulit.com.ph...ssifieds/id/899330/ch3ck
Thanks bro but I was looking for the AM1 only not maxim as I need the rubber sole.

Originally Posted by pack888

saw some pilipinas jerseys at nike factory store paseo sta. rosa sir. try and drop by, medyo madami pa sila stock, baka nandun yung hinahanap mo sir.

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

any airmax 2011 running shoes spotted in outlets?
Riverbanks Marikina Nike outlet Bro. They have white/red Air max 2011. I think its around sz 9 on display and price is usually 30% off.

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

any airmax 2011 running shoes spotted in outlets?
Riverbanks Marikina Nike outlet Bro. They have white/red Air max 2011. I think its around sz 9 on display and price is usually 30% off.

Thanks Bro, might call them
smile.gif
is the Black / Volt cw of Air max 2011 reach the Outlets? 

Originally Posted by 162705

anyone seen 2011 all black hyperfuse in outlets?

TIA

mids never made it here in our shores. with the lows, yup. last time i checked, there was a size 9 and 9.5 mens in sw waltermart munoz. good luck!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Any updates on Riverbanks Outlet? Any AJ V Black Metallic in sz 9.5-10?
new new stocks of Js yet bro. Recent stocks they have are running shoes. I'll update everyone here once they have new stocks...

Back
Top Bottom