OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Emiaj12, SMH. P5,500 was a great deal.

Jhonjhon8, careful with the Kobe 6 blackouts, I saw the one on display in Paseo and the upper wasn't glossy, those were supposed to be pulled out from the market. HTH

ive noticed that also, i want to buy aces sad to say no size avail for me, 10.5 or 11.its more cheaper there than the other nike outlet. they also have lebron 9 black red.i ask the staff there if they have lebron 9 and cw, he told me meron daw concord!wow akala ko concord!sbi ko cge bibilin ko na and he told me di pa daw encoded un kaya di pa naka display.nung nilabas putik ung black red pala!well i ended up on red black slide and jordan retro for kids.

notable kicks from nike park outlet in paseo de sta rosa were the af1 white uptowns @ php1,6++ and lunar racer yellow/blue @ php1,6++. i think the largest available sizes are 9.5 for both shoes since i snagged the 10.5 for thre af1 and 11 for the lunar racer. best to call or visit the store for the latest.

HTH

Any updates from Nike outlet in Pampanga?  Is the Lebron 9 available there na?  Tried calling their number but either line is down or number not available anymore.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Emiaj12, SMH. P5,500 was a great deal.

Jhonjhon8, careful with the Kobe 6 blackouts, I saw the one on display in Paseo and the upper wasn't glossy, those were supposed to be pulled out from the market. HTH
5.5k definitely a great deal. The quality looks good too...
pimp.gif
 when I saw those Flips I was like "hmmmm kaya pla dame nagbebenta ng SRP or below SRP neto"..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pack888

Any updates from Nike outlet in Pampanga?  Is the Lebron 9 available there na?  Tried calling their number but either line is down or number not available anymore.  Thanks!

didnt saw any lebron 9s yesterday around lunch time coming from the hotair balloon festival from clark. only notable shoe i saw was the kobe vi home for P4995. only size 11-13 were left thou...

Originally Posted by superswag

notable kicks from nike park outlet in paseo de sta rosa were the af1 white uptowns @ php1,6++ and lunar racer yellow/blue @ php1,6++. i think the largest available sizes are 9.5 for both shoes since i snagged the 10.5 for thre af1 and 11 for the lunar racer. best to call or visit the store for the latest.

HTH
great deal you got there bruh! mos def a steal for both items!!!  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

lots of good stuff at nike factory outlet paseo 4.they have 4 kobe 6 cw.ace,black gray,white with yellow swoosh,purple.lots of hyperfuse,jordan ctmf,jordan's and lots of MP cap white red.

Sir, what CMFT cws do you remember that are available?

DASCA has the LBJ 9 Chinas at 30% OFF i think - saw it on their fb pages. Also heard they are expecting a good selection of the LBJ colorways for their next shipment this month

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

lots of good stuff at nike factory outlet paseo 4.they have 4 kobe 6 cw.ace,black gray,white with yellow swoosh,purple.lots of hyperfuse,jordan ctmf,jordan's and lots of MP cap white red.

still remember the price tags for the CMFTs bro? tia!

Jordan 2k11 (sorry, forgot the CW) size 12 @ around 5,+++ @ Sports Warehouse, Market! Market!
AJ Alpha 1 low @ around Php 3,3++.
Different Hyperfuse and Hyperdunk 2k11 CWs also on sale.

OT: I miss Niketalk.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by richong

Jordan 2k11 (sorry, forgot the CW) size 12 @ around 5,+++ @ Sports Warehouse, Market! Market!
AJ Alpha 1 low @ around Php 3,3++.
Different Hyperfuse and Hyperdunk 2k11 CWs also on sale.

OT: I miss Niketalk.
smile.gif
great update fam, yeah forums better than group page in fb

I hit up the outlets in Laguna today, Paseo 1 Park, Paseo 4 Nike, Total SLEX Park nad SW Mamplasan, didn't really see any good deals except that the Hyperfuse 2011 is already 40% off in Paseo 4 (Blue/Volt, Black/Red, Black/Volt, White/Green) and the Hyperfuse 2011 low TB is 30% off (White/Blue, White/Green, White/Black, White/Red). SW Mamplasan had additional 10% of the sale price. If you're looking for anything, just ask, maybe I'll remember if I saw it there.

smile.gif

No Kobe 7, too early for that. Some Kobe 6s in all outlets. Grey camo/concord in Paseo 1, more colorways in Paseo 4, big sizes in Total SLEX and charcoal and blue camo (last pair) in SW Mamplasan. Don't expect huge discounts thought, about 25-30% for popular sizes, big sizes up to 40-50% discount.

Back
Top Bottom