OUTLET STORE UPDATES

MJ46+Center+3+Sale.jpg

DASCA outlet dropping black flip 3's & pacuiao 1.3 trainer max white/red/blue CW both at 30% off! I think the trainers got sz10 as the biggest size SMH...

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

any kobe aces with size10.5 or 11 avail in any outlet?
check out the nike paseo outlet. saw some kobe 6 aces there when i went there last month
Saw kobe vi home, aces, blue camo in nike factory outlet in Paseo de Santa Rosa 4 yesterday. (There's also a nike factory outlet in Paseo 1 facing balibago-Tagaytay road) Sizes range from 9-11 with .5 sizes.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

DASCA with the good stuff.

Miami Nights, Kentuckys, Ohios, Chinas, Breds, Triple Blacks all at 30% off!

sir andrei what does DASCA stands for?  And where is it located? 

dropped by SW libis. lots of good stuff too. same stuff with Dasca stocks... but........ most of them are "reserve" sheezz... Kobe6, Lebrons, jordan 8.0 etc..

Onemandynasty, DASCA stands for Dasmarinas, Cavite. Check their Facebook page for complete details. It's Andre btw, not Andrei.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

dropped by SW libis. lots of good stuff too. same stuff with Dasca stocks... but........ most of them are "reserve" sheezz... Kobe6, Lebrons, jordan 8.0 etc..
nice update bro! any sighting of some new AM1s? tia!

mas mababa ang presyo sa dasca kesa sa mj46, and anyone triet to order online sa dasca?safe ba?they need full payment na agad.

mas mababa ang presyo sa dasca kesa sa mj46, and anyone triet to order online sa dasca?safe ba?they need full payment na agad.

DASCA is legit, no need to worry. It is only standard practice to ask for full payment before they ship out items.

Yup! Dasca is legit.... the only reason they are cheaper than MJ46 is because they are outside Metro Manila..

ask ko lang mga bro pano papunta ng dasca pag nag comute?ano sasakyan?im not familiar sa cavite eh,im from manila from sta cruz, plan to go there this weekend.

From Baclaran take a jeep or bus going to Dasmarinas, Cavite. DASCA is located at the Petron gas station right before the intersection going to De La Salle Health Sciences. If you see or pass Walter Mart, you've gone too far.

dropped by the Nike outlet in Paseo yesterday... the new one, notables would be:
  • AM 90 (independence day cw) @ 2,9xx, i think
  • a couple of Toki cw's @ 1,9xx
  • the grey Jordan CMFT is still there
  • Jordan Trunner Max (ain't sure but I think it was the Trunner)
  • Jordan 2.0 (Gucci cw)
  • Sky Force 88 lows
sorry if I wasn't able to catch some of the sizes available and the prices, was running late a little bit, hth!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Thanks for the update!
wink.gif

np fam! I'd try to get some more detailed info next time
EDIT: also saw the Nike Air Talaria Boot (one with the icy-like sole) @ 40% off (I think)... saw some the following sizes (8.5, 9, 10) still available. hth

sports warehouse munoz

nike mp huarache trainer sz 11.5 on display 3.3k
some shoe, i'm not sure if it's jordan 1 but it looks like it . white/orange. srp was 6k, now at 3k sz 9 on display.

From DASCA's FB all at 30% OFF
Fly Wade
LBJ re-stocks ( Miami Nights, Kentucky, Ohio...)
KDIV
KObe IV Dark Knights
And Huarache free QS in 11.5 only na 4 prs daw

Back
Top Bottom