OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

need those frees! If only they had more sizes.

same here... sometimes it does suck to be a size 8.5 like me 
frown.gif

Nothing new @ Paseo two outlets. The Park outlet have few stocks on display and most stocks are in boxes or tied up it looks like they'll send it to Agility while over @ Factory outlet I over heard that they maybe having new stocks by the end of the month.

Riverbanks Marikina Outlet: They have a lot new stocks, but not yet for sale. Staff told me they still need to encode it, and will probably be for sale this Sunday.

Saw some Lebron 9 boxes "staff told me they have 3 cw", CP3 2 quick black "saw two sz 10 box and 1 sz 10.5", saw a lot of Jordan boxes and Kobe 6.

Prices?? usually 30% off..

If you want to ask update, call them at: 475 1269

wow...Did a full forum search for outlet reports and ended up in the Philippines regional one. lol

I looked for that outlet and was like *@+...

My bad.

But thanks for the info

Nothing much in Nike Park Outlets in Laguna, stocks were sent to Agility. Seems like there will be a warehouse sale this summer.

wink.gif

Nike Factory Store Paseo Santa Rosa :
Kobe 6 Aces-5-10 pairs of size 9 4995
Kobe 6 Imperial-close to FSR 4995
Hyperfuse 2011 Low TB colorways-30% off if im not mistaken
Lunarglide 3+-3 colorways 30% off (Shield Pack, Blue colorway, Grey/Pink) 3995
Nike Pro Tops/Shorts-30-40% off around 800-1000

Nike outlet Riverbanks:

lebron 9's - miami nights, home and away at 5.7k
CP3 2 quick -
Jordan ISO -
^^^^That Green hyperdunk above at 5.4k
Kobe 6 concords, Del Sol.

Nike Lunarglide 3 "grey/orange midsole CW".

Call them for sizes available: 475 1269

how much for kobe 6s?
I didn't notice the price bro. But from what I remember, they have Kobe 6 concords before at 4.5k. Are you looking for a certain pair? I'll try to check it for you tom.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

how much for kobe 6s?
I didn't notice the price bro. But from what I remember, they have Kobe 6 concords before at 4.5k. Are you looking for a certain pair? I'll try to check it for you tom.
smile.gif

Correction: Kobe 6 price is 4.8k. They have concords and imperial purple "size on display are still small".. Blue camo and Grey/white "on display are huge sizes, probably 13 or 14".
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom