OUTLET STORE UPDATES

i was in greenhills earlier and dropped by at nike forum.. so many items to be transferred at riverbanks outlet this week..

anybody seen CG 3's and Grapes lying around anywhere? my wife is there for 2 mores weeks. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

i was in greenhills earlier and dropped by at nike forum.. so many items to be transferred at riverbanks outlet this week..

That's nice, im planning to visit riverbanks this weekend..thanks for the update pare..

@EVObee = both are sold-out but try to check ebay.ph, i saw CG 3's there..
smile.gif

I saw a pair of Jordan 22 Black for around 5000 in Market Market. May Aqua 8 din for around the same price.

^^^went to market market as well......same stock as before. kobe lites, kobe 2 etc

help pls...is there any adidas outlet store where i can find jackets aside from subic?

you could try adidas outlet in market market..its beside sports warehouse...

if you live in the south, you could go to adidas outlet in BF pque..along aguirre st..beside pan de manila...saw some jackets down there...

guys where exactly are all the spots where you can find Jordan DTRT spizikes. I'm in serious need of Spizikes for a good deal.
wink.gif

i think sm manila has the DTRT spizikes.. i dont know if they still have sizes though.. but the display was 8.5

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

you could try adidas outlet in market market..its beside sports warehouse...

if you live in the south, you could go to adidas outlet in BF pque..along aguirre st..beside pan de manila...saw some jackets down there...
bf p'que?!!! really? tnx!!! im from las pinas, but i dont know that there's an outlet there.tnx sir

kk it's official, 8.5 is all they have at sm manila for DTRT spizikes, discounted at less than 50 percent.

anyone, please, read my sig.
wink.gif

^DTRT spizikes lots of stock at Nike Park Festival Mall and the Nike outlet in Sta. Rosa (both stores have the same stocks).

They're 5k+.

Surprised to hear they still have the black stealth XXIII's at Riverbanks. I bought mine there around June. Price is around P6,700.

Back
Top Bottom