OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

AJ XX3 black spotted at riverbanks around 6+++, sizes 9-9.5 left and also lots of fusions XII..
how much?
happy.gif

the XXIII's are P6,646.50 then i think the Fusion XII's are around P5,000+ if i remembered it right.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

AJ XX3 black spotted at riverbanks around 6+++, sizes 9-9.5 left and also lots of fusions XII..
how much?
happy.gif

the XXIII's are P6,646.50 then i think the Fusion XII's are around P5,000+ if i remembered it right.
thanks man.. will have to check those fusions..

hey nt phil,

where could i posssibly get AJ IV mars,lightning or thunder around here? or any other c/w in sz.7.5-9? I was also wondering where i could get some old runners87,90,95,180,burst's,stabs or lights? i read a while back that ben drurys and lightnings were available here in philly.

^Ronaldinho DUNKESTOS.. did i read that right 1,829? pretty good deal even if you're not a R10 fan. Dunkestos are mad comfy kicks IMO

hey pareng mackie, i didnt know festi has a nike outlet.. what part of the mall has it.. i mean i know festi.. is it the one across the dickies store..
hmmm.. i didn't know that i was gone for that long..hehe

^That was the old outlet store.

The new outlet store is located at the bottom level, near Tokyo Tokyo.

The new outlet store is Sisley (if i remember right), Benetton and Nike

Originally Posted by polkasquare

SPIZIKES?
frown.gif
Bro Nike SM Manila Still have em last size though size 8.5 FS: Jordan Phly Size 9 FS: CDP Jordan 18/19 Size 9 FS: AJF X!! Taxi's Size 9 FS: JordanOlympic 6 Size 9

SM North is on a 3 day SALE (Aug 1-3)

Lots of great stuff....the one I remember is a Jordan 8 Retro for 3.5k
wink.gif

anyone know if spizikes still have size 10's in subic and in sta. rosa? im desperate for size 10's. gotta keep all my J's at size 10, nuthing else

Originally Posted by sadikmac

^That was the old outlet store.

The new outlet store is located at the bottom level, near Tokyo Tokyo.

The new outlet store is Sisley (if i remember right), Benetton and Nike

thanks man, i think im gona visit them when i get back..

polka: they do have spizikes...in your size i think...about 4,3k...you could try calling them...

anyone know where to get a kobe 1 mpls size 10.5? hehe

mackie: ^^Also try LANDMARK MAKATI. Last week I passed by there and I saw both the ZK1 MPLS and the blk/violet colorway.

thanks i3asuncion and sadikmac!! will check those out! 50% off sure does bring music to my ears!! hehehe

polka: i think they still have your size in festi...or even sta rosa...i think you dont have to go to subic...
wink.gif

and by any chance have yall seen a jordan 21 low(white-uni blu) anywhere? been lookin all over for those...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom