OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

polka: they do have spizikes...in your size i think...about 4,3k...you could try calling them...

anyone know where to get a kobe 1 mpls size 10.5? hehe

saw ZK1 mpls over at sports warehouse market market. picked up my pair there a year ago for around 3k and now they increased the price to 4k plus
laugh.gif

loads of af1's still available at market market. they also have various adidas team signature shoes. not sure of the prices.

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

2nd pic - yes..saw one earlier..sale pa..try athlete's foot rob place ermita.
i saw that one too, size 14 is only size available..
tnx sir airpopoy..

Saw a AJ III Black Cat at Shoe Rack at SM Megamall beside nike stadium. Size 8 only available, discounted already at 4546php

is the black w/ white swoosh available there in riverbanks??
how much??? sizes??

any melo m4s available?? does the m4 release here in the PI includes the ankle sleeves??

Is there any Lebron 2 or 3 in parks? looking for a size 9.5 or 10 black/red/white, saw one on ebay.ph but its to large ( 10.5 ) T_T

Thank You very very much...

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Zoom BB2 is available @ riverbanks, white/black/red & all-star colorways available..

for how much?

sorry man forgot to check the price but you can call them..

landline # (02)4751269..

^haha. i guess it never happened here yet ever. i don't know. haha. i guess "jordans are too divine" to break that 50 off mark. hahaha.

I just drop by yesterday at nike park outlet store at Festival Mall at Alabang. AJ8 Aqua sold @50% discount I think they have size 8 - 11, NU retro 1(Black/red) 8.5, 9 and 10. Zoom 96 at 3.5k something. Anyway check it out there is best reason to drop by at south manila. They had discount clothes.

Some old stocks in Nike Park Greenbelt will be shipped to Cebu Outlet shops. I saw a lot of Lebron V, AJ XXII PE and AF1. To all Cebuano N-ters check it out.

Back
Top Bottom