OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

anyone seen jumpan pro's in the outlets?
not a sight dude. i'm also waiting for these kicks to hit the outlets too. i want to get a pair of the breds and the black/white mids. it turns out that the black/white pros are selling pretty well in both park and stadium. because i can't see them anymore. ang nakikita ko nalang na lagi is yung breds and in FSR.. but this is just my observation. man, now im upset that i didn't get a pair of the black/white mids at srp. it really reminds me of the playoff XII's from way back.hehe

THANSK RED
try calling subic outlet.. saw those bred pros, but it was 2/3 months ago..

Originally Posted by azhul23

whats the white stealth xx3..the grey ones?
Correct
wink.gif

hi guys!!!!!!! just came back from vacation in Batangas. and dropped by in the outlet of Nike in SLEX-total on my way home with my family. nothing really newbut i got a pair of the azure blue XI lows at 60off!!!! pwede na yun di ba?hehe. (Php 2,598)thought i might help. anyways some of the shoes i saw were:

all colorways of the fusion 12's at 60off (Php 2,918)
lebron soldier 2's at 40off (Php 4,597)
lebron soldier 2's UWR at 30off (php 5+++)
zoom flight 95's white/navy blue cw only at 40off (Php 3,597)
white/green XI low's at 600ff too (Php 2,598)
lebron V's all-stars and the white/gray/green only at 40off (php 5+++)
all cw's of the nu retro 1's at 50off (cant remember the price)
white/blue/red XV se's at 40off (Php3,597)

eto po yung mga napansin ko.hehe.no sighting of the jordan XV's breds, orange blaze 8's, penny 2's, and the jumpman pros.sayang nga eh...hehe

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

anybody seen Penny2s for 30-40off around the metro with common sizes available?

nope. no more penny 2's at 40off in stadium. still waiting for nike park to mark down their price of the pennys.hehe
smile.gif

THANKS RED

^are there still sizes of the blue XI's there? that's a great price for those already

Monase: I think I saw some of those blue 11 lows at sports warehouse libis as well. I just can't remember if the discount was at 60% too.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

hi guys!!!!!!! just came back from vacation in Batangas. and dropped by in the outlet of Nike in SLEX-total on my way home with my family. nothing really new but i got a pair of the azure blue XI lows at 60off!!!! pwede na yun di ba?hehe. (Php 2,598)thought i might help. anyways some of the shoes i saw were:

all colorways of the fusion 12's at 60off (Php 2,918)
lebron soldier 2's at 40off (Php 4,597)
lebron soldier 2's UWR at 30off (php 5+++)
zoom flight 95's white/navy blue cw only at 40off (Php 3,597)
white/green XI low's at 600ff too (Php 2,598)
lebron V's all-stars and the white/gray/green only at 40off (php 5+++)
all cw's of the nu retro 1's at 50off (cant remember the price)
white/blue/red XV se's at 40off (Php3,597)

eto po yung mga napansin ko.hehe.no sighting of the jordan XV's breds, orange blaze 8's, penny 2's, and the jumpman pros.sayang nga eh...hehe

THANKS RED

thanks for the update man!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by monase

^are there still sizes of the blue XI's there? that's a great price for those already
i think so.because when i asked for a size 10 and a 10.5, the dude managed to get a box of each.matter of fact, i didn't even bother to fitthe the size 10 because i knew that it would fit me and it was definitely a steal!!! hehe. the size on display back then was a size 8. i thought that it wasthe last pair. but when i asked the guy, "pards, may size 10 or 10.5 pa ba?", he replied: "ah, sir meron po, kuha na kayo 60 percent off na poyung XI's."......kuha ka na!!!sayang.

to sir sickchasedsam: yup meron nun sa sport warehouse libis but it's only 50%off.Php 3,298 to be exact.hehe. went there last Sunday before the Holy Week.the white/greens are still in FSR? but with the white/blue lows, i only saw 3 boxes. 1 size 10.5, 2 size 12's and a size 13 (on display). all of the shoesthere are mostly 40 to 50 off? i saw the white/red XX3 lows go for only Php 4,197 . no more white/ navy blue lows though. they still have the omega XX2'sin some sizes. and 3 or 4 boxes of the peapod 8's. for the nike's they have the shox spotlights in 2 colorways (didn't check the sizes though),some AF 25's and the zoom mvp x (first cw) at SRP.those were the only shoes that i can recall. i think they haven't replenished their stocks knowingthat some of the shoes in their retail stores are already out of season.I'm still hoping that the black/gold flightposites will land in the outlets. thesame goes for the penny 2's and both cw's of the jumpman pros. hope this helps and sorry for the long post .good day peepz!!!!

THANKS RED

thanks monase!!! CG XI lows for my son.. hope they still have 7c... wooot! thanks man. might check it out this sunday. thanks again!

wat up fellow pinoy nt'ers, i have my lil sis out there in manila and i asked her to go on a mission for me cuz she coming back to the states next tues,does any1 know if you guys still kobe all-stars, carpe diems, and/or pop in a size 13 floating around. any info will be greatly appreciative , thanks

yo fellow NT'ers. just wanna give you a heads up. a new nike factory outlet is opening this may at caltex mega station nlex southbound lane, just after thesan fernando exit

based on the sign again. it says factory outlet similar to the one at petron gas station in subic freeport. its gonna be among those three i guess

how decent are the nike outlets in PH?I've seen the one in the subic couple of years ago but I had never checked it out.

Originally Posted by seeksilent

how decent are the nike outlets in PH?I've seen the one in the subic couple of years ago but I had never checked it out.
The stocks in local outlets are very erratic.

There are times that you get some relatively new stocks for a HUGE DISCOUNTED PRICE.
There are times that old stocks suddenly appear out of nowhere (and of course disappear out of nowhere, too).
There are times that they GET STOCKS THAT WEREN'T RELEASED IN RETAIL OUTLETS (case in point: Rip City 2k5s).
There are times that they totally have nothing interesting.

Back
Top Bottom