OUTLET STORE UPDATES

No problem bro. Yup, the Nike store. Top Corner is the name of the shop. Sorry pero di ko nakuha number nila. Ask ko tom pag napadaan ulit ako CNC.

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

Anu name nung mismong shop?? any contact#?? san mlpit sa pampanga?? Tnx!!
HTH- nike factory store pamp.
CALTEX mega station kilometer 62, NLEX (south bound lane) san fernando pamp.

if your coming from manila...exit san fernando, and way to manila home , is the southbound lane...Goodluck...BTW: number is 045-9617660

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

Anu name nung mismong shop?? any contact#?? san mlpit sa pampanga?? Tnx!!
HTH- nike factory store pamp.
CALTEX mega station kilometer 62, NLEX (south bound lane) san fernando pamp.

if your coming from manila...exit san fernando, and way to manila home , is the southbound lane...Goodluck...BTW: number is 045-9617660

thanks dude, im not familiar with nlex pa naman

^ From Manila, San Fernando exit is after San Simon exit, (landmark of San Fernando exit is Robinson Starmills)..

Originally Posted by vandread21

any aj8 white/stealth/orange blaze/silver sz 11 sighting?

check out at nike park outlet store at Robinson Starmills Pampanga they have size 11. Last Pair na lang
spotted also they have AJ XV (size 8.5,9,9.5 and 11) 4,095php na lang. Melo 5.5 low white/navy colorway (size 8,9,10 and 11) 2,350php.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by vandread21

any aj8 white/stealth/orange blaze/silver sz 11 sighting?

check out at nike park outlet store at Robinson Starmills Pampanga they have size 11. Last Pair na lang
spotted also they have AJ XV (size 8.5,9,9.5 and 11) 4,095php na lang. Melo 5.5 low white/navy colorway (size 8,9,10 and 11) 2,350php.

thanks for the heads up, kaso ang layo
smile.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i know this is a long shot, but anyone see j5 green beans anywhere? sz 10! thanks
smile.gif
Try robinsons cebu. I consider this Nike Park as an outlet store in my hometown. Got my greenbean 5s a year ago at less 50%. Called them lastmonth for updates (since I was looking for aj 3s) and they told me they have few more aj5s. If they have one maybe you could arrange your shipment thru them.
ingat
wink.gif

Edit: btw, the last time I went there they had aj5 greenbeans, and the royal blue sz9-11

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

thanks man! when were you last there pala?
anyone have the # there?
no prob. I went there aug. 2008.
i'l try to find the number bro. will post it this weekend.
peace!
wink.gif

thanks man! hope they can ship it if ever they still have one
smile.gif

edit: i already got the # off the net, will call later today
can any brother out in cebu hook me up? thanks!

passed by nike factory outlet in pampanga yesterday.

was fortunate enough to get my pair of del sol at a discounted price. (6295)

i think they have 10 or less pairs left. they still have a couple of size 9 & 11s

also saw some zoom mvps, kd1's (black) lebron VI's white red cw and blue white cw

didn't bother to look around that much since wifey was on a rush

and yeah, the sales person who was assisting me yesterday mentioned that soldier 3 will hit the outlets

come july

@ mstephen27
im not sure with the sizes you mentioned but you can call them at 045-9617660 to confirm. i only saw sz 9 and 11

@ chase on
mvps were discounted just cant remember the price. oh and yeah, thanks for the heads up about the outlet man. you helped a brother out a lot

@ chase on
mvps were discounted just cant remember the price. oh and yeah, thanks for the heads up about the outlet man. you helped a brother out a lot
thanks and don't mention it bro, but my first visit was also my last visit that's why i dont know what's in there now. haha

any AJ11 low size 8 up to 9 still available in the outlets? i prefer the blue ones. any info will be appreciated.. thanks ..

Back
Top Bottom