OUTLET STORE UPDATES

sm had the dirty delsols for 40% off. check out some of the sm dept stores maybe they still have them...

Originally Posted by superswag

^zoom kobe 5 black delsols spotted @ paseo de sta rosa outlet.

call the store for size availability...

HTH
sir is paseo de sta rosa and mamplasan the same? and if you dont mind can you post the no for pase de sta rosa. tnx man
smile.gif

hey man they are two different outlet stores! the one in paseo de sta rosa is a nike park outlet store while the one in mamplasan is a sports warehouse outlet.

let me check the receipt from paseo de sta rosa if they have their number there. i think it has been posted in here already...

HTH

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

anyone seen aj 2010 welcome home at 40-50 off?
Better check Paseo de Sta. Rosa and Total SLEX Outlet. Don't know if they still have it.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

saw a lot of jordans on sale in sports warehouse market...at 40% off....

anything in particular bruh? anything that stood out for you? tia!

Originally Posted by donmega

the only one that i remember is the jordan force 9..which is at 4.3++k..also the jordan 2010 outdoor but can't

remember the exact price..

the only one that i remember is the jordan force 9..which is at 4.3++k..also the jordan 2010 outdoor but can't

thanks bruh! appreciate it!
smile.gif

thanks bruh! appreciate it!
smile.gif

no prob

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

anyone seen discounted kobe v del sols, or pop pack in stores within metro manila? tia bros

Saw ZKV Lakers Away black del sol in Landmark Makati... size 8 on display... P4.2k... HTH
wink.gif

anyone seen discounted kobe v del sols, or pop pack in stores within metro manila? tia bros
Paseo de Sta. Rosa Nike outlet and Olympic World ATC has kobe V black del sols on sale last time I checked. HTH

Originally Posted by kingferic

Paseo de Sta. Rosa Nike outlet and Olympic World ATC has kobe V black del sols on sale last time I checked. HTH

hey tnx for the reply bro, can you help me out a little more, if you know the phone no for that do you mind posting it here as well. and how do you get to that place exactly? from atc. tia
pimp.gif

@arby24 tnx for the info bro, i'll check it out 
pimp.gif

^Paseo de Sta. Rosa is located along the Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay Road. If you're on the way to Tagaytay it's going to be on the left side. This is the contact number that's on the receipt from the Nike outlet (02)520-8497.

I saw that abovementioned pic. @ S.M. (north) annex Nike ( not an outlet though )

any updates and news on the outlet store in marikina? what are the jordan DMP's to be released this 2011?

Back
Top Bottom