OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by sliqmik

anyone know any outlets that carry those "Lace Up, Save Lives" red laces? TIA
it never reached the outlet. sold out in a matter of days.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN11

Originally Posted by dawann

Any jordan line in the outlets guys? aside from those aj1's.

AJ2010 outdoor, Jordan 6 oreo, Jordan Sixty Plus, Jordan fusions and a lot more. Peace Man !
roll.gif
what outlet store can you find the sixty plus and the fusions? i haven't seen any of that in outlets as far as i know...

Market Market Sports Warehouse, they also have JORDAN SPIZIKE

AJ2010 outdoor, Jordan 6 oreo, Jordan Sixty Plus, Jordan fusions and a lot more. Peace Man !
roll.gif
what outlet store can you find the sixty plus and the fusions? i haven't seen any of that in outlets as far as i know...

what spizike specifically and how much is the price? do they have new stocks? TIA

Originally Posted by lugzzy

what spizike specifically and how much is the price? do they have new stocks? TIA
P4700+ but not more than P5k / Infrareds . . .

just copped the jordan rare air breds at sw libis...
they add additional 10% discount to all items that are already discounted except for new arrivals, up until today only, @ all sw branches...

Originally Posted by dawann

Any jordan line in the outlets guys? aside from those aj1's.

roll.gif
How much are the Jordan 6 Oreos ? Are there any size 9-9.5's ? TIA
smile.gif

Guys,
Whats the number at nike outlet angeles,the number on the 1st page doesnt seem to work.tia!

Originally Posted by vandread21

Anybody seen some Adidas TS Supernatural Creator low?

black ones on display at sports warehouse munoz last month. maybe last pair, looks like a size 7 or 8. call them up to be sure.
also if you're interested, d rose aways and west all star supernat creators on display at proline sm north edsa. sz 12, 3.8k. hth

Originally Posted by voguelee

aj 2010 outdoor size 10.5 or 11 san kya meron... tnx
SW Libis. But the last time I checked ,which was a month ago, it was only 10% off and they did have size 10.5's and 11's...try calling them.HTH
smile.gif

Newbie here..aside from Sta Rosa and DASCA in Cavite are there any other outlets in the South?

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by voguelee

aj 2010 outdoor size 10.5 or 11 san kya meron... tnx
SW Libis. But the last time I checked ,which was a month ago, it was only 10% off and they did have size 10.5's and 11's...try calling them.HTH
smile.gif

tnx chief.. i called them up and its already been sold out... tnx

@Sports warehouse Libis:

USA jerseys Lebron and Kobe, 40% off
Pilipinas Jersey at 40% off
Lebron soldier IV 40%off
Air Max Hyperdunk 2010
Kobe V White del sol
Kobe V inks
Jordan Melo M7

^
white del sol (size 13/14 on display) at 55xx bucks. inks didn't have a tag but the display size was a 10.5...

Thanks Foullaw..in your opinion which among the 4 outlets in the South are worth going to that carry the best selection and hopefully offer the biggest discounts? Please feel free to expound on your answer. appreciate it man

If you go to the Sta. Rosa outlet you can drop by the Mamplasan and Total outlets since it's on the way back if you're passing through SLEX.

^^ Sta. Rosa and Total factory outlet (Nike) stores are better. Mamplasan (Sports Warehaus) usually carry old stocks and in various brands... HTH

Back
Top Bottom