Outsourcing Unappreciation

My former department just got outsourced to India and everybody in that department will be losing their jobs come the end of June. :smh:

This is what is really messed up nowadays. I know that it is much cheaper to outsource work to different countries but how can our economy grow if we keep outsourcing.

It's just a terrible thing to see people at their positions for over 10 years crying because they do not know what to do anymore.

sorry to hear that about your former co-workers man!!  I've been in that position b4 and even though i've been at the same position with the same employer for the past 8yrs, I still dont feel comfortable with this job (sad to say).  Sucks knowing that you dont have any job security at all nowadays, esp in this economy!

that's the problem, it doesn't help our singular us economy, it hurts it
companies cashing out to the global interest, making our piece smaller

i hear a lot of people talking about 'this economy', thing is, people have always
said that during tough times...but this economy is a different one than anyone
has ever seen before

sorry about your friends & former co-workers, the secure dream sold to them was a lie
no use crying about it if one already knew that

outsourcing unappreciated

Last edited:
sorry to hear that about your former co-workers man!!  I've been in that position b4 and even though i've been at the same position with the same employer for the past 8yrs, I still dont feel comfortable with this job (sad to say).  Sucks knowing that you dont have any job security at all nowadays, esp in this economy!

Thanks for the support. I was just fortunate that I was able to transfer to another department because I didn't want to settle and was always a step ahead. Every day, I work as though it is the last day of my job because I know any position is not secure at my job.

I feel for you bro. What annoys me about this is that the economy isn't that bad, it's just that the people who run big companies are getting more and more greedy. It was on the news yesterday that the Dow and nasdaq were at all time highs and that most large firms in the US are scoring record profits. Makes you wonder why we don't see that money trickling down to the common man.

Back
Top Bottom