Overrated Restaurants...

Chiptole is the most overrated place of this generation. Their food is absolute crap.

End rant

I'll be the 35th person to agree.

Rubbery steak/chicken for 9 bucks, no bueno.
Flimsy, watery lettuce swimming in tomato sauce? Nah.

Chiptole is the most overrated place of this generation. Their food is absolute crap.

End rant

Damn. Where do y'all get Chipotle at??

I'm in SoCal and it's like $6-7 for a chicken bowl. Granted, i understand it isn't legit Mexican food... but for the price, it's decent grub.

End rant

I'm in SoCal and it's like $6-7 for a chicken bowl. Granted, i understand it isn't legit Mexican food... but for the price, it's decent grub.

In SoCal there's no reason to get Chipotle unless it's super convenient

Just to continue piling on Little Caesars, did anybody see their new pretzel pizza? Pretzel crust, cheddar cheese sauce, topped with pepperoni and mozzarella. Nearly gagged just watching the commercial.

Just to continue piling on Little Caesars, did anybody see their new pretzel pizza? Pretzel crust, cheddar cheese sauce, topped with pepperoni and mozzarella. Nearly gagged just watching the commercial.

Sounds disgusting.

Still not as bad as soggy *** Papa Johns pizza. That **** is an abomination. Used to be good when I was younger tho.

Olive garden.

Never got the chipotle hate on here. It's good for what it is. Now if you live in a place with good authentic Mexican food then I understand, but chipotle is still good, it's tex-mex nothing more.

Little Caesars is crap, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Word. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll have some royal taste if you say their chicken is rubbery. It taste like chicken, has a good flavor, good texture, not bad. Flimsy lettuce? What?

Some people I swear. 
laugh.gif
 If you wanna talk about sub par Mexican chains, lets talk about Moe's. I had some coworkers claiming it was better than Chipotle, sike. 
eyes.gif
 Still finished it, but dry chicken and dry rice. 

Chipotle>>>Moe's i don't see how they can compete. I heard a lot of people talk about Moe's cheese sauce, I tried it and it's garbage.

Some people just like to exaggerate. Never heard someone complain that chipotle has rubbery chicken and flimsy lettuce. If the food was that bad then it wouldn't be as popular as it is.

^
Had mcdonald's for the first time yesterday in months. Those hot fries and quarter pounder with cheese were damn good.

Never liked McDonald's burgers

But late night I will smash some McChickens and fresh fries

And you can never go wrong with Sausage Egg McMuffins

All of it.

Honestly, if I'm hungry, I'll cook something up at home that will taste way better than all of these places.

Olive Garden, McD's, BK, Chipotle, Applebees... all of it.

My 'favorite' (and I use the term loosely) is Red Lobster, and that's only because they never don't have lobster, and you can get it a bunch of ways (lobster alfredo, lobster pizza, just a lobster tail, etc).

I don't live in CA anymore, but I used to love Juan Pollo and El Pollo Loco. Anyone mention them? 
nerd.gif
 I mean, it ain't like they're rated very high to begin with. 
laugh.gif

All of it.

Honestly, if I'm hungry, I'll cook something up at home that will taste way better than all of these places.

Olive Garden, McD's, BK, Chipotle, Applebees... all of it.

My 'favorite' (and I use the term loosely) is Red Lobster, and that's only because they never don't have lobster, and you can get it a bunch of ways (lobster alfredo, lobster pizza, just a lobster tail, etc).

I don't live in CA anymore, but I used to love Juan Pollo and El Pollo Loco. Anyone mention them? :nerd:  I mean, it ain't like they're rated very high to begin with. :lol:

el pollo loco is damn good!

white castle is terrible, I had that when I went to NY a couple years back. Maybe its only good if you're high as f*ck

Last edited:
I like white castle when i'm sober. Jalapeño burgers, onion rings, and chicken rings are all good. The fries aren't bad either.

I like white castle when i'm sober. Jalapeño burgers, onion rings, and chicken rings are all good. The fries aren't bad either.

White castle is great IMO if you only get it a handful of times a year

^
Yeah, I have it maybe 3-4 times a year. The prices are good, won't hurt my wallet.

White castle was made for intoxicated nights. Matter of fact, after the club white castle is the place to be for the yambs

White castle was made for intoxicated nights. Matter of fact, after the club white castle is the place to be for the yambs

Naaahhhhhhhh....

"Peppers Jerk Chicken" on flatbush and clarkson in brooklyn is THE ONLY drunk thot spot!!!

24 hours of reggae music, drug dealers, fast cars and hoochie mamas as far as the eyes can see lol

Back
Top Bottom