OVO Fest 2011: Drake x Rick Ross x The Weeknd @ The Molson Ampitheatre July 31st

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Tickets go on sale June 6th.

CuDi also has a show at the same venue the day before.

Tickets go on sale June 6th.

CuDi also has a show at the same venue the day before.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heavy summer...

Rihanna x Cee-Lo x J. Cole
Sade
Lil' Wayne
Kings of Leon
Big K.R.I.T.
Kid CuDi
Curren$y

Heavy summer...

Rihanna x Cee-Lo x J. Cole
Sade
Lil' Wayne
Kings of Leon
Big K.R.I.T.
Kid CuDi
Curren$y

That curren$y concert the one on Wednesday or is he coming back again? don't think I'll be able to make it for the one on Wednesday 
frown.gif

That curren$y concert the one on Wednesday or is he coming back again? don't think I'll be able to make it for the one on Wednesday 
frown.gif

tell me about it. they didn't have any good seats anyway. did anyone get the livenation presale email? i haven't gotten it yet..

tell me about it. they didn't have any good seats anyway. did anyone get the livenation presale email? i haven't gotten it yet..

I didn't get the MLSE e-mail yet either, but if someone does. Please share here. I'm hoping to scoop tickets tomorrow. Don't want to be stuck with anything worse than 200.

I didn't get the MLSE e-mail yet either, but if someone does. Please share here. I'm hoping to scoop tickets tomorrow. Don't want to be stuck with anything worse than 200.

so ya. the wrong code got posted but i used the one for kid cudi and it worked. ya there are no seats in 100 or 200 now. live nation burnnnn

Back
Top Bottom