OW Chicago’s size 8 LC

7FEB9D7B-E8C2-46A8-84A5-4647A5F4610C.jpeg 9E001541-6CA1-485C-A6DB-C55BAE19550A.jpeg 91E11E9F-EB50-4073-A6F1-A726D1CAFD68.jpeg 4CE32820-4C33-41E1-A0F6-95464FDEB8CE.jpeg 5E63FDFE-00BC-49DD-8227-591DA3B0162B.jpeg 46A595F9-994B-40B3-A2BD-E225C3662D5F.jpeg 43A2F8CB-BAF7-46BF-A1B0-B19D91F22CC2.jpeg Hi nike fam, can I get a LC on these? Tag box and laces coming in a week. thanks for any advice! Thumbs always acknowledged!

These look fake to me, where did you buy them?
The bottom sole pattern is off and the stitching holes are right on top of each other, they should have a good zig zag pattern.

Tag box and laces coming in a week.
Not sure what you meant by this sentence.

These look fake to me, where did you buy them?
The bottom sole pattern is off and the stitching holes are right on top of each other, they should have a good zig zag pattern.

Not sure what you meant by this sentence.
I lived in LA and moved back home. Just brought the shoes back, all the accessories are getting shipped. Bought them in LA at a smaller consignment shop there forgot the name

I lived in LA and moved back home. Just brought the shoes back, all the accessories are getting shipped. Bought them in LA at a smaller consignment shop there forgot the name
Well it appears like you got scammed. The inner swoosh is also missing a stitch hole at the tip to give the swoosh a point. On the suede it looks like it might have pen marks, check for yourself to confirm. I see the pen line on the suede in between the end of the swoosh and the black stitching line at the top closest to the swoosh, its basically touching the stitching in the 2nd picture you posted. Some batches of fakes are known to have this flaw.

These?

Attachments

• 88306D5D-DDA6-437A-93F2-DEDA375047D3.jpeg
    88306D5D-DDA6-437A-93F2-DEDA375047D3.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 10
  • F87A21E5-9CF5-42FD-A2B5-9D10940B5DDD.jpeg
    F87A21E5-9CF5-42FD-A2B5-9D10940B5DDD.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 10
How many % are you sure they are fake? Btw I appreciate your time in helping me.
How many % are you sure they are fake? Btw I appreciate your time in helping me.
If someone says they're fake, in their mind they are typically 100% sure. Anyway I looked at the areas that studentdriver mentioned and I see what he means and he's right. The stitch holes should have a clean zig zag pattern with clean consistent looking holes. The swoosh on the inside is definitely missing a hole to finish the point. I also noticed this area and the stitch holes are really messy and inconsistent which isn't a good sign.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 17
If someone says they're fake, in their mind they are typically 100% sure. Anyway I looked at the areas that studentdriver mentioned and I see what he means and he's right. The stitch holes should have a clean zig zag pattern with clean consistent looking holes. The swoosh on the inside is definitely missing a hole to finish the point. I also noticed this area and the stitch holes are really messy and inconsistent which isn't a good sign.

There are no legit pairs with subtle factory flaws like this? It was from a reputable shop.

I just asked the % of certainty cuz some people might highlight those flaws but aren’t really sure.

I just asked the % of certainty cuz some people might highlight those flaws but aren’t really sure.
I figured that may be the case when you asked percentage but studentdriver is pretty good and when he says " fake " he is usually on point and is typically 100% sure after making a call like that. Yes there are some pairs that have factory flaws but I personally haven't seen any with the stitch holes that off.

Well I would say I am at least 99% sure that these are not authentic, there is always some uncertainty because statistically it is possible that any of the flaws I mentioned can happen to a pair made you Nike, but that probability seems very slim , especially all of them happening to one shoe. I have not seen the flaw on the sole, the inner swoosh and the really bad stitching holes pattern on the flaps on any authentic off white Jordan 1, but I have seen them on some of these flaws on fakes. I don’t really legit check Chicago's as much but I have looked at many UNCs and if I saw these flaws on a pair of UNC I would think that they are fake.

Well I would say I am at least 99% sure that these are not authentic, there is always some uncertainty because statistically it is possible that any of the flaws I mentioned can happen to a pair made you Nike, but that probability seems very slim , especially all of them happening to one shoe. I have not seen the flaw on the sole, the inner swoosh and the really bad stitching holes pattern on the flaps on any authentic off white Jordan 1, but I have seen them on some of these flaws on fakes. I don’t really legit check Chicago's as much but I have looked at many UNCs and if I saw these flaws on a pair of UNC I would think that they are fake.

Thanks a lot both.

Back
Top Bottom