Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

Just wait for “them” to start their own subscription service...it started with testing on kids but you know the whole sentiment about early reservations direct through the vendor has them evaluating higher-demand releases. Over the last few years the number of stores maintaining their accounts has been reduced, meanwhile overall production volume has not. It will be interesting to see where things are in 5 years when and if in-fact RESALE is the new RETAIL.

If this is the case, it’s not that they don’t care, they genuinely don’t know how to stop it without changing the model.

I got you,
Nike can set up a hotline like Eastbay had when people couldn't get through on the website. It'll be a few years before robo calls can match a human voice well enough. Now when people can't get through, Nike can blame their service provider and it creates a whole new bunch of jobs at a call center overseas. Don't eem worry about it Nike, Imma leave my paypal so you can send my consultation fee.

I buy like 3 pairs of shoes a year now. But even smaller shops state one shoe per address/customer. And some new era fitted sellers have set limits. How are bots getting through That secuirty process? Seems like a easy duplicate search script one could create if they really wanted this problem resolved.

I buy like 3 pairs of shoes a year now. But even smaller shops state one shoe per address/customer. And some new era fitted sellers have set limits. How are bots getting through That secuirty process? Seems like a easy duplicate search script one could create if they really wanted this problem resolved.

Just jig the address

This makes my head hurt, how the hell is the average joe supposed to compete with this.

you don’t. Why would Nike care? They are moving product whether it is snapped up by a bot or a guy who has been buying shoes for 30+ years.

Reactions: ace
you don’t. Why would Nike care? They are moving product whether it is snapped up by a bot or a guy who has been buying shoes for 30+ years.
yup bots just make yall want it more. the resell market just makes their releases more valuable.
yall gotta quit with this brand loyalty ****
no one cares about you. just your money.

Click play. this is time stamped to the relevant part. actually pretty funny. this video is from Dec 2019 btw.

Marcus ...

why-you-lying.jpg

The 500 trillion example of white privilege. She clearly was in on this but gets to walk away with a severance package and has a resume to get hired at any company that isn’t a competitor of Nike. We ain’t never getting a PS5 now :lol:. Her and her brat need to be in jail.

Back
Top Bottom