p/c Jordan Retro III Cement ( 2003) and Aqua VIII

might put these up for sale- wondering the going rate to see if its worth it

11.5 Aqua VIII

VNDS - worn maybe 5 times total - Original box

p1010387v.jpg
p1010392l.jpg

11.5 2003 Cement IIIs - great condition  worn maybe 3 times - no orginal box as i put alot of my older stuff into the rubbermaid plastic bins - have og box tag retro card silica packs and even the receipt from 2003.

Jumpman is in fully intact on both insoles
p1010394a.jpg
p10103972.jpg

p10103992.jpg
p10103962.jpg

thanks in advance

might put these up for sale- wondering the going rate to see if its worth it

11.5 Aqua VIII

VNDS - worn maybe 5 times total - Original box

p1010387v.jpg
p1010392l.jpg

11.5 2003 Cement IIIs - great condition  worn maybe 3 times - no orginal box as i put alot of my older stuff into the rubbermaid plastic bins - have og box tag retro card silica packs and even the receipt from 2003.

Jumpman is in fully intact on both insoles
p1010394a.jpg
p10103972.jpg

p10103992.jpg
p10103962.jpg

thanks in advance

200 for the aquas and def not the same for the cements. maybe 130-140 tops. at the end of the day they are old and have no box and the retro version just came out so unless someone really wants a 2002 pair theres not a big market right now for those. good luck

200 for the aquas and def not the same for the cements. maybe 130-140 tops. at the end of the day they are old and have no box and the retro version just came out so unless someone really wants a 2002 pair theres not a big market right now for those. good luck

^^^03' White Cement 3's will always bemore desireable than these 2011' Garbage retro's.. i'd say 175-200$ easily..

^^^03' White Cement 3's will always bemore desireable than these 2011' Garbage retro's.. i'd say 175-200$ easily..

they will be desirable to someone whos gonna wanna keep them in a box and just collect. someone who wants to wear them is not gonna pay 200 for those unless they are deadstock which they arent. would you pay 200? im answering from my viewpoint and what i would pay. ppl need to stop with the nonsense that a shoe that came out in the 90s or early 2000s is worth a ton of money yet most cant be worn. i'll never get that. someone is gonna buy them wear them and the paint is gonna start chipping the midsole will get stress marks and the back tab will continue to yellow point blank. if i had to pay 170-180 for a pair of cements i would def pick a ds pair that just released instead of these regardless of the year. quality isnt the same but its also not complete trash unless you plan to play in the mud with them. how can we say the nds aquas are worth the same as those 3's. maybe the black cements in that condition but not these. thats my opinion. good luck either way.

they will be desirable to someone whos gonna wanna keep them in a box and just collect. someone who wants to wear them is not gonna pay 200 for those unless they are deadstock which they arent. would you pay 200? im answering from my viewpoint and what i would pay. ppl need to stop with the nonsense that a shoe that came out in the 90s or early 2000s is worth a ton of money yet most cant be worn. i'll never get that. someone is gonna buy them wear them and the paint is gonna start chipping the midsole will get stress marks and the back tab will continue to yellow point blank. if i had to pay 170-180 for a pair of cements i would def pick a ds pair that just released instead of these regardless of the year. quality isnt the same but its also not complete trash unless you plan to play in the mud with them. how can we say the nds aquas are worth the same as those 3's. maybe the black cements in that condition but not these. thats my opinion. good luck either way.

laugh.gif
thanks for the posts...at the end of the day you might rather the garbage quality that JB puts out now but there are some people who dont-

i thought the retro of the flint XIIIs would hurt my chances of selling the old ones but they didnt...

these price check posts are to gauge what the market is looking like and what similar pairs have been going for...it really shouldnt be that subjective

laugh.gif
thanks for the posts...at the end of the day you might rather the garbage quality that JB puts out now but there are some people who dont-

i thought the retro of the flint XIIIs would hurt my chances of selling the old ones but they didnt...

these price check posts are to gauge what the market is looking like and what similar pairs have been going for...it really shouldnt be that subjective

well its my opinion. yes ppl will still want the 03 version the problem is finding them and getting the price you want. all the best luck though. plz let us know how much you get for them both. peace.

well its my opinion. yes ppl will still want the 03 version the problem is finding them and getting the price you want. all the best luck though. plz let us know how much you get for them both. peace.

no prob - thanks

they are up in the buy/sell or should be soon if they are still pending in case anyone is interested-

no prob - thanks

they are up in the buy/sell or should be soon if they are still pending in case anyone is interested-

Back
Top Bottom