P/C Original 1985 Black/Royal Jordan 1's (With Tag Mistake!)

Just Wanting To Gather Some Opinions On What These Ole Gals Might Be Worth... I Have A Pretty Good Idea Myself, But It Never Hearts To Pick The Brains OfFellow Sneaker Heads
glasses.gif

*I Didn't Notice This Until Reviewing My Pics, But Notice The Two Different Tongue Labels
nerd.gif
At First I Thought The Blue Version Had Been Inked In But After CloserInspection It Looks As If This Was A Mistake Made At The Factory During Production!

.... I Wonder How, If At All, This Might Affect Their Value?

thats very unique with the two diffrent color nike logo.....$800-$1000 collar seems to be in great shape no chipping, those things are pristine....

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

thats very unique with the two diffrent color nike logo.....$800-$1000 collar seems to be in great shape no chipping, those things are pristine....

Naw K, Thats The Wrong Price Range, Especially Since They Have 2 Different Colored Tongues.
laugh.gif

I'll Take Them Off Your Hands For $120 Shipped, I'm Dead Serious.
tongue.gif
wink.gif
devil.gif

I think its worth less the a normal pair. Unless someone is a fan of one off errors, i dont think it will sell for any more.

1000-1800 depending on whos buying. And my oh my are they fresh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The fact that the logo is two different colors only make the value increase. Very nice indeed.

"It Never HEARTS(?) To Pick The Brain Of Fellow Sneaker Heads" Whaaa....

Anyway those are in awesome shape, you can get atleast $1250 for them, I've seen some in worse condition go for more

I've seen factory defects on a lot of shoes before but they havent really made much of a different on the price. Those will go for a good amount alonebased on the fact that they are in such good condition. The defect wont have too much of an effect.

Back
Top Bottom