Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nah. I'll be watching from home. That's a good piece of history you're going to though. Just imagine if they win...And that's very possible.

Wrong.
im5pua.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Alright Paul, Pabs, and Certified keep Chester and Funk at bay on here and I'll give ya'll a piece of the goalpost after we win.

Go dawgs!

57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

just tuned in the ucla game. no way we win this.
rick is still gone even if they end up winning.

i hope

Pssshh...Anyone can run with gaping holes like that.

Washington's defense is so gay. Just after that first run when they couldn't corral James when he was stopped behind the line, I knew...
30t6p3b.gif

DT out there trying to pass to himself, but didn't turn around to look for the ball.

Did Oregon's offense even practice this week? It sure doesn't look like it. Maybe it's that faceless opponent thing...

Nice play call..

Stupid Pac-12. I know that play didn't bite them in the !*$, but I'm sure a call will be blown later in this game. Seriously, where do you I go for an application?

Washington is really controlling the game with these long possessions. Right way to attack Oregon, now Price just needs to stop being his own worst enemy and not make anymore stupid mistakes.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nice play call..

Stupid Pac-12. I know that play didn't bite them in the !*$, but I'm sure a call will be blown later in this game. Seriously, where do you I go for an application?
Probably your local school for the blind, or maybe they all worked for Enron or something.

Back
Top Bottom