Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Still in First
pimp.gif

10-4 and a 5 game win streak heading into Saturday 
pimp.gif

UW - Arizona is always a great game.  IF somehow we can pull out a win Saturday, we might end up getting the conference title after all 
eek.gif

Ross coming out looking like the P-12 POY like I thought he would be start of the season

Good game UW.  I still think that if we win out the regular season and win 1 or 2 games in the PAC-12 tourney then we get in...
This also cheered me up
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Washington jumped up in Lunardi's bracketology. No longer are they even first four in. Has them as an 11th seed. Arizona a 12th and Cal a 9th seed. Would much rather have the 11th seed and play a potential 3 seed than be a 9 and play a 1...We'll see how it plays out though.

As long as Arizona beats ASU and wins its first game in the PAC-12 tournament I think we're in.
Arizona, Cal, and UW will all be in.

Thank you Fogg & Perry 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ You and your god damn scenarios.
laugh.gif

Hey man, gotta give me credit for being optimistic right? 
laugh.gif

I am looking forward to all of the PAC-12 tournament games though

No, it's cool. It just cracks me up.

Pac-12 tourney will be nice. So much nicer if I know UW doesn't need a deep run to make the tourney. They better get to the Championship game though. Way too talented not to.

1) UW 14-4 

2) Arizona 13-5 (tie breaker over Cal)

3) Cal 13-5 

4) Colorado 12-6 

5) Oregon 11-7

And I also think that UW, Arizona, and Cal will all get NCAA bids

Looks like you might be right about your earlier prediction Bruce
pimp.gif

Pac-12 tourney will be nice. So much nicer if I know UW doesn't need a deep run to make the tourney. They better get to the Championship game though. Way too talented not to.
The rematch with Cal is necessary.

Change that %%+@%## thread title btw

Udub wins tonight at least clinches a share of the title right? Even if Cal beat us?

Back
Top Bottom