Pac Div - Mania! (Mixtape)

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Tape is crack man..

This dude Cannon though tarnishing tracks
Truth. I dig the tape but can we get this clown off of it please?

Other than that......
pimp.gif

Carry on.

So far, I'm liking Don't Mention It more, BUT Mania's coverart is EASILY the best of the year! 
devil.gif

So far, I'm liking Don't Mention It more, BUT Mania's coverart is EASILY the best of the year! 
devil.gif

[h3]Pac Div Opening for The Grind N’ Hustle Tour[/h3]

grind-n-hustle-pdd.jpg

Starting next month in April, Pac Div will be going on your with Young Dro, Killer Mike, and Dee 1 for The Grind N’ Hustle Tour. You might not have guessed they were going to open for Grand Hustle artists, but it should be some good exposure for them. For a list of all the cities and dates they will be hitting, check out the flier below.

via Pac Div Daily

[h3]Pac Div Opening for The Grind N’ Hustle Tour[/h3]

grind-n-hustle-pdd.jpg

Starting next month in April, Pac Div will be going on your with Young Dro, Killer Mike, and Dee 1 for The Grind N’ Hustle Tour. You might not have guessed they were going to open for Grand Hustle artists, but it should be some good exposure for them. For a list of all the cities and dates they will be hitting, check out the flier below.

via Pac Div Daily

Yall really hating on Cannon though?

IMO he doesn't "trash" the tape at all
A no dj version would be dope but at least Cannon doesn't ruin tapes like Drama does

A no dj version would be dope but at least Cannon doesn't ruin tapes like Drama does

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Are we listening to the same tape?

I'll be at the Grind N Hustle Tour on the 30th.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Are we listening to the same tape?

I'll be at the Grind N Hustle Tour on the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom