Www.myspace.com/buckeye216
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z
[hr][/hr]
[/b]​

Joined Oct 20, 2005
myspace.com/legendforlife
<!-----<span style="font-size:xx-large;"><!-- for Life <-- :pimp:</div><!-----</span><!-----<br>Thats right... Soy's Back<br><br>

Joined Feb 18, 2005
hey brazil baby or whatever. my soccer team hosted a team from sao paulo and we're going to visit them in july. weird
ill buy your viotech air trainer IIIS in any condition size 11. please get at me

Joined Nov 11, 2002
I dont want none of yall dorks as friends. Except Jake, hes a special kind of dork.

"If I had my choice to die & come back as any white dude, I'd wanna be you......" - Resilient ONE

Joined Aug 3, 2001
these dorks can look at my page, and blow kisses at your smiling mug.
, you'll see Jay again my friend.
RIP JAM MASTER JAY[hr][/hr][/quote][/b]​

Joined Aug 14, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]hey brazil baby or whatever. my soccer team hosted a team from sao paulo and we're going to visit them in july. weird [hr][/hr]
Haha. Thats cool though. Good time of year to go. It won't be too hot during July.
Lookin for any NDS J's in sizes 6-7. If u got some hit me up please.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now