PACK FOR 08 POSSIBLE COLOR

possible packs
22 and 1 (alpha & omega??)
21 and 2 Blk/red AJ21 Wht/red AJ2
20 and 3 Blk/stealth AJ20 Blk/cement AJ 3
19 and 4 Blk/red 19 Wht/cement 4
18 and 5 Wht/red or Blk/red AJ 18 may be a possible then wht/BLACK/RED NOT WHT/RED/BLK AJ 5
17 and 6 WHT/RED OR WHT/BLU AJ17 CARMINES AJ6
16 and 7 BLK/RED AJ16 WHT/RED/GREY AJ7
15 and 8 WHT/CARILONA AJ15 WHT/RED AJ8
14 and 9 BLK/WHT/RED NOT WHT/BLK/RED AJ14 WHT/BLK/RED 9
13 and 10 BLK/WHT/RED AJ13 NOT ALL BLK/WHT/RED SHA/GRY/BLK 23 STICHED ON THE SIDE AJ10
12 and 11BLK/RED AJ12 SPACE JAMS AJ11

well you can speculate all you want but until we get a conformation about the colors this is pretty useless

mad.gif

Originally Posted by jwalker123

possible packs
22 and 1 (alpha & omega??)
21 and 2 Blk/red AJ21 Wht/red AJ2
20 and 3 Blk/stealth AJ20 Blk/cement AJ 3
19 and 4 Blk/red 19 Wht/cement 4
18 and 5 Wht/red or Blk/red AJ 18 may be a possible then wht/BLACK/RED NOT WHT/RED/BLK AJ 5
17 and 6 WHT/RED OR WHT/BLU AJ17 CARMINES AJ6
16 and 7 BLK/RED AJ16 WHT/RED/GREY AJ7
15 and 8 WHT/CARILONA AJ15 WHT/RED AJ8
14 and 9 BLK/WHT/RED NOT WHT/BLK/RED AJ14 WHT/BLK/RED 9
13 and 10 BLK/WHT/RED AJ13 NOT ALL BLK/WHT/RED SHA/GRY/BLK 23 STICHED ON THE SIDE AJ10
12 and 11BLK/RED AJ12 SPACE JAMS AJ11
I'll tell you what, I've thought about it and I'm pretty sure I've got something going. Each pack seems to have a black/red basedcolor, a white based color, and/or bulls color(obvious I know, but there's more to it than that, just can't explain because I'm too lazy to type itout)

anyway, here's my list
1: white/red/black(mid cut rumored 07 releases) WITH
22: black/red(think omega XXII, but black)

2: white/red/grey WITH
21: black/red

3: black/white/red(samples that we had the magazine pic of) WITH
20: white/red(think QS XX's but with red)

4: black/cement/red(99 retro) WITH
19: White/grey/red OG color(slight change in color placement)

5: white/black/fire red(00 retro) WITH
18: black/red(think black/blue suede XVIII's with red)

6: white/infrared/black WITH
17: black/silver OG color(slight change in appearance, nubuck?)

7: white/grey/red(hares) WITH
16: black/red OG color(slight change in appearance)

8: white/grey/red/black(OG color) WITH
15: black/red(white/carolina color blocking, with majority black)

9: white/black/red(OG color) WITH
14: black/red/white(new color placement, OG sample like)

10: black/shadow/red WITH
13: white/black/red

11: black/red/white(spacejam's but with red jumpman, like samples) WITH
12: white/red/black(OG color)

That's how I see all the packages playing out.
I know the spacejams were "confirmed" but that was as of that time and was nowhere near set in stone.

What these combos do:
Brings the rumored white/red/black 1's back into play
releases a new color of the XXII's but keeps with the theme of the packs and is still different from the other colors
Releases the black/red XXI's as a mid which people wanted and were sampled
Puts the 3's back out there in a desired color that wasn't retroed previously, and leaves room for other packages/future retros
Gives people a new pair of XX's that didn't come out before, since that was only 3 years ago, but keeps the pack trend
Brings people back to the IV's again after all the colors that recently came out
Puts some black/red 18's out that weren't released the first time out
A change to the XVI's WOULD allow the OG black/red XVI's to come out with a special release(like the XV's did)
The black/red XV's would keep the pack trend, and it allowed the OG black/red XV's to come out with a special release.
black/red/clear sole XI samples allow the pack trend to continue and still put the "spacejam esque" shoe in, and keeps people wanting the OGXI's.

This is a great post
smokin.gif
(No NT newbie sarcasm)

This is the common sense post I have been waiting to see.

It would take a lot of common sense to predict most of the colors of the retros we're gonna get.

Seriously, u must be a newbie to not see whats going down...

C Money 88 05 that you said pretty interresting, hope you're right because I love your list !

I always wonder if the alpha and omega are part of the countdown pack.. so are they really or will they have a package for them?

If the alpha and omega came in the same box, it would make alot more sense that it was part of this.
If it is, thats a real cheap move by JB.

Originally Posted by Tko21

I always wonder if the alpha and omega are part of the countdown pack.. so are they really or will they have a package for them?

If they don't have the pics on the side of the shoes, I will flip the 22s asap, and keep the ones. But um, as far as the colorway goes, aren't theconfirmed colorways listed in that giant post that gets updated at least once a month?

You guys should get some rest and not think about this too much..

Because these shoes arent in production for most packs....colors can always change

Back
Top Bottom