Packaged dropped off on "PORCH" by UPS. Package is not there!!

So my Chicago X's came in the mail Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, I don't get off of work until 330pm. I came home to track the package on UPS.com, whose status was scanned as "DROPPED OFF ON PORCH" or something very similar to that. So I rushed to the front to unveil my new purchase, only to find my porch empty.

I ordered from Nike.com, and they are now working with UPS to further investigate the situation. My first instincts tell me some punks stole it. But i wanted to hear from you guys....

Anyone have a similar situation happen? If so, was it resolved? I pissed.
mad.gif

you will get a refund since they don't have anymore pair of x's to send you. they'll investigate it though ask you basic questions and check with your neighbors just in case. happened to me once.

its gonna be a long case, UPS will have the driver stop by your house to sign a paper saying he dropped it off. dont sign it, happened to me once.

ask around like ^^ said.

to prevent this from happening.

next time just buy a postal box (not usps as they do not accept ups/fedex/etc.) local to you. It's worth the extra   $20-$30 monthly rent for the box which gives you your own mailing address, convenience, and security of knowing the business is accepting your delivery. plus you help boost your local economy by supporting their business. imagine if they were concords or a one of a kind item that you were waiting for which were "lost in transit". trust me it's worth it.

i have one near my house and i have my own box, set of keys, and the two guys who own it are supercool. They sign on the delivery each time plus you can call to ask if your package has arrived(if you have parcel post item which may not have tracking/delayed tracking).

dyyhard wrote:
ask around like ^^ said.

next time just buy a postal box (not usps as they do not accept ups/fedex/etc.) local to you. It's worth the extra   $20-$30 monthly rent for the box which gives you your own mailing address, convenience, and security of knowing the business is accepting your delivery. plus you help boost your local economy by supporting their business. imagine if they were concords or a one of a kind item that you were waiting for which were "lost in transit". trust me it's worth it.

i have one near my house and i have my own box, set of keys, and the two guys who own it are supercool. They sign on the delivery each time plus you can call to ask if your package has arrived(if you have parcel post item which may not have tracking/delayed tracking).

why would he pay $30 a month or $360 a year for a postal box when he can just got delivery conformation on his packages. I mean if u got the money to throw away so be it,but some people dont get packages consistently enough to justify that $30 a month

never happened to me..but I work at a winery where we receive/ship out daily and sometimes they ask me to sign for stuff I havent even gone through..So i ALWAYS double check/triple check everything.  once you sign, it's on you

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by FedExciter

dyyhard wrote:
ask around like ^^ said.

why would he pay $30 a month or $360 a year for a postal box when he can just got delivery conformation on his packages. I mean if u got the money to throw away so be it,but some people dont get packages consistently enough to justify that $30 a month

Strong user name to post content

I haven't signed a damn thing yet. I checked my bushes, my backyard, everywhere. Nothing is to be found. I called Nike, and they put the order in a "tracing" process, working with UPS to figure out wtheck is going on....

I'am pretty chill with a UPS regional in the Bay Area and I can have him personally look at your tracking number and figure out what's up.  I have a UPS system on my computer now and can check things more in detail.  PM me tracking number and I can see what's up.

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Ground King

what does the 'M' in your avy mean

MILPITAS

Retro707 wrote:

I'am pretty chill with a UPS regional in the Bay Area and I can have him personally look at your tracking number and figure out what's up.  I have a UPS system on my computer now and can check things more in detail.  PM me tracking number and I can see what's up.

-UNDFT-

PM'd. Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by FedExciter

dyyhard wrote:
ask around like ^^ said.

Strong user name to post content

This happens to me often but with USPS..It always says delivered when I was home all day to receive the package and nothing ever came. And one time they left my concords under a chair on my porch and I was home..Didnt ring the bell or anything  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

This happens to me often but with USPS..It always says delivered when I was home all day to receive the package and nothing ever came. And one time they left my concords under a chair on my porch and I was home..Didnt ring the bell or anything  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
But if u got other mail, u should've known they would be out there too.
UPS is known for this unless it's sig confirmation, then they give crazy %%@ hours.  Dude left a package right on my porch in plain sight. couldn't have tucked it away, put it between the doors, nothing
30t6p3b.gif

I'll keep you guys updated with any news. But just to see your guys' opinion. I'm not entirely screwed am I?

And gut feeling tells me a UPS truck driver came up on some Chicago X's.

Back
Top Bottom