Pacman in trouble! Gets into altercation

I can't post the link because I'm on my iPhone at work but I guess this clown got into a fight with his body guard in a hotel bathroom. I guess it wasserious because a mirror was broken. What's ironic is that goodell was at valley ranch today given props to him and tank for changing and being on theirbest behavior
laugh.gif

I'm sure a lot of that stuff happens with other athletes too, but just doesn't get reported.

KTVT-TV in Dallas (CBS 11) is reporting that Adam "Pacman" Jones got into a violent altercation with a member of his security detail at a hotel indowntown Dallas last night.

Per the TV station, a mirror was broken in Pacman's room, and he left the hotel without paying his bill. No police report has been filed and hotelmanagement declined comment.

More to come.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Jerry Jones and the rest of the Cowboys FO said last week that Pacman needs to keep a lower profile...

Some people are just prone for trouble.

Pacman will never change his ways. This maybe something minor, but dude has a bad temper and probably thinks he owns the world. He's going to really end uphurting someone one day.

i kno many people are saying that this isn't a big deal but dude really needed to lay low for a year

no charges will be filed, pacman and the body guard will both deny it was a fight and they'll say something was thrown at the mirror..

it'll be patched up and pac will play on sunday..

Oh no! A fistfight!? Unimaginable! Suspend dude for the year! Protect the league's image, Goodell!

JONES SCUFFLED WITH HIS TEAM-ISSUED "BABYSITTER"
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 8:56 p.m.

The Dallas Cowboys had no comment about the fight involving cornerback Pacman Jones because the team had no information about the incident. Well, if the teamdoesn't have information about the situation, it simply hasn't bothered to ask for it.

Per a league source, the "bodyguard" with whom Jones fought in the bathroom of a Dallas hotel was an off-duty police officer who has been hired byCowboys owner Jerry Jones to babysit Pacman.

The source says that the problem started because the babysitter popped off to Jones' female companion. Jones, who had been drinking, then startedup with the guy, and it culminated in a scuffle.

Jones, we're told, had marks on his face at practice on Wednesday.

It remains to be seen whether the Cowboys or the league will take any action about the situation.

Back
Top Bottom