Pacman Jones is unemployed again...

smh.gif

He's still better than at least 75% of NFL corners.

Is that really saying much? That's like saying he's the best nickel corners in the league...
I realized that after I said it.
laugh.gif

My point was suppose to be more extravagant than the number I threw out.

He should have a starting job in the NFL.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Do you have a thing for hood dudes or something?
where did i say i like pacman in my post? i do like pacman but youre just assuming because i make a thread about him. sheesh there are a ton of P.Jones threads out there

*Yawns*

He should sign a longer deal, Nobody in the nfl is gonna take a chance & sign dis PRICK.....This year, next year....>>>>

Always thought he should have spent at least 1 season in the CFL for his own good before trying to return to the NFL. He had to prove to the NFL as well as tohimself that he could stay out of complete trouble/controversy while playing football.

Posted by Mike Florio on September 2, 2009 8:51 PM ET

Well, Pacman's tenure in Canada was a short one.

So short that he never even set foot on Canadian soil.

Despite on-the-record comments from director of player personnel John Murphy indicating that the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will be signing the unwanted cornerback, the organization has released a statement indicating that Pacman Jones won't be playing for the Blue Bombers.

"It is unfortunate that this situation became public however our position has remained consistent," head coach Mike Kelly said in the team-issued release. "We will pursue athletes that we believe will contribute to our organization on and off the field."

Womp.

Back
Top Bottom