So CalStores:

# 12 Del AmoMall

# 21 Fox HillsMall

# 86 StonewoodMall

# 87 LakewoodMall

LV Stores:

# 51 Fashion ShowMall

# 92 BLVRD Mall

I just saw the picture for this shirt and I might have to buy tommorow. Can't wait for this fight to go down!!

^ pics? does it have his face on there or just the bold text?

im trying to get this one from my local shop

^Hey your avy is funny. LOL. I've seen the original pic...I don't understand why you would take a picture like that with such an obvious underlyingmessage. ANYWAY, where could I get that Punchout Pacquiao shirt? I would love to have one of those.

the shirt is by Savage Clothing and i think their based in Sacramento, not sure tho. i seen it in a myspace profile.

I might just have to cop.
Even though I'm not filipino.but hey who gives lol

anyone seen these at shiekh? and u sure they are at shiekh? just trying o make sure before i got out and try to cop

pacmanknowsfatlace.jpg

this tee?

KingKong - right on for the info. Just came back from Tanforan and this is all they have left... Someone bought all the XL's haha. Price was $27.97 each...

sorry for the people that tried great mall, I got the last two shirts they had. this was today around 2.

Offtopic but does anyone know of any bars showing the fight tomorrow in the East bay or SF?

They got a bunch left at Market st SF......didnt check the retail on it.

Wish they had a different color tho

Those two nike tees on the last page (red and white with the same design) were asia exclusives...I was able to pick up the white at the beginning of the yearwhen I was in the PI........

Back
Top Bottom