Pacman suspended Indefinitely...ESPN NEWS reports...

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

this shouldn't have even gotten out......ESPN straight snitched on that man
ESPN didnt even break the story. KTVT CBS 11 in Dallas did.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This idiot doesnt deserve anymore chances

Really, because he got into an altercation with a bodyguard?? It's not even that serious, I don't care what Roger Goddell says. I don't even think there was a police report for this matter was it?? The NFL once again blowing things out of proportion.

If Jerry Jones and the Cowboys weren't serious about keeping Pac out of trouble, they wouldn't have gone through the headache of assigning him 4personal security guards to be with him at all times. You can't say it's blown out of proportion because this is ALL on Pacman. This dude somehowfound a way to screw up yet again, with the tightest constraints put around him. Supposedly there was alcohol involved, and that was a no-no under some of therules Goodell mandated for Pac. I mean, if it's serious enough that Pac couldn't even go to Hooters and was told to keep a lower profile by JJ (whenfor the most part he hasn't been in the news for anything since becoming a Cowboy) just last week, then this latest incident is only another blemish on hishorrid record. It's not so much the NFL blowing things out of proportion, but rather the NFL not trying to make themselves look bad when they have givenchance, after chance, after chance to a man who is lucky to even be on a NFL roster in the first place. He had rules to follow, and he messed up. I mean howembarrassing is it that a grown man has to have 4 babysitters? A 25 year old man. It's more sad than funny. We keep saying "well maybe he;'lllearn from his mistakes," but how many chances is he going to get? He should be banned for life because he can't control his impulses. There areplenty of other guys who would give their left eyeball to be on a NFL roster. This dude has pissed away his opportunity and now his career is in limbo. Idon't care what happens to him from here on out, because he only has himself to blame. I would be MUCH more sympathetic if this was his first mishap, butc'mon now...look who we're dealing with.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Pac would body any of you.

Just saying.

Enh, and I'd body you. Just saying.

14 strikes and you're out! This guy shouldn't even be taking orders at a Burger King drive thru. He's a trashy person.

I'm not a cowboys fan.

But this is some bull *!%!.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Jerry already called the security staff and fired their !%*!*...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm not a cowboys fan.

But this is some bull *!%!.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan but that's what Pacman gets.

He's stupid....he's had so many chances and he still manages to screw up. I hope they suspend him from the league for good...he's nothing but anover-rated trouble maker.

Pac man got what he deserved. Zero tolerance means just that. He got a 2nd chance and blew it. I f he had not done it over a bodyguard fight, he wouldve doneit over something else.
I see jail time in this dudes future.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This idiot doesnt deserve anymore chances

Really, because he got into an altercation with a bodyguard?? It's not even that serious, I don't care what Roger Goddell says. I don't even think there was a police report for this matter was it?? The NFL once again blowing things out of proportion.

If Jerry Jones and the Cowboys weren't serious about keeping Pac out of trouble, they wouldn't have gone through the headache of assigning him 4 personal security guards to be with him at all times. You can't say it's blown out of proportion because this is ALL on Pacman. This dude somehow found a way to screw up yet again, with the tightest constraints put around him. Supposedly there was alcohol involved, and that was a no-no under some of the rules Goodell mandated for Pac. I mean, if it's serious enough that Pac couldn't even go to Hooters and was told to keep a lower profile by JJ (when for the most part he hasn't been in the news for anything since becoming a Cowboy) just last week, then this latest incident is only another blemish on his horrid record. It's not so much the NFL blowing things out of proportion, but rather the NFL not trying to make themselves look bad when they have given chance, after chance, after chance to a man who is lucky to even be on a NFL roster in the first place. He had rules to follow, and he messed up. I mean how embarrassing is it that a grown man has to have 4 babysitters? A 25 year old man. It's more sad than funny. We keep saying "well maybe he;'ll learn from his mistakes," but how many chances is he going to get? He should be banned for life because he can't control his impulses. There are plenty of other guys who would give their left eyeball to be on a NFL roster. This dude has pissed away his opportunity and now his career is in limbo. I don't care what happens to him from here on out, because he only has himself to blame. I would be MUCH more sympathetic if this was his first mishap, but c'mon now...look who we're dealing with.

I agree with you to a certain extent. Especially about the part of other individuals not in the NFL practically dying for a chance to be in the NFL and Pachas a golden ticket and still decides to throw it away, absolute stupidity on his end. If it was written that he wasn't suppose to consume alchohol and hedid then I am somewhat in agreeance as far as the suspension goes. However, if this is all about Pacman getting into a verbal altercation with his bodyguardthen I still stand by my statement that this is beyond petty.

"#@+@$! never learn till the end up in the news clip"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Pac man got what he deserved. Zero tolerance means just that. He got a 2nd chance and blew it. I f he had not done it over a bodyguard fight, he wouldve done it over something else.
I see jail time in this dudes future.
you on point with this...it was only a matter of time. It's tough to change your personality and the way you react to things.

just look @ niketalk - once you get banned, there are doods who come back and get banned AGAIN and AGAIN, but we're talking about this guy's career.Guess it doesn't really matter that much to him.

how hard is it, not to get in trouble? its had only been 41 days since he was reinstated.. smh...

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ dude thinking Pacman blanketed Fitz....
i never said he blanketed Fitz....he played above average, and better than any of the other CB's on the Cowboys.... I wish someone would give me some evidence that he didn't play well on Sunday....

I gotta agree. I watched that game (like most of NT did) and it wasn't like Warner (who is a very smart qb) was picking on Pac play after play. He gotburned... no, not even burned... he got passes caught against him twice. How is that "below average" as so many of you are saying?

If it was written that he wasn't suppose to consume alchohol and he did then I am somewhat in agreeance as far as the suspension goes. However, if this is all about Pacman getting into a verbal altercation with his bodyguard then I still stand by my statement that this is beyond petty.
Agreed.

Anyway, I'm waiting for T.O. to chime in.
laugh.gif

Jerry Jones knew what he was getting into when he signed him, and Pacman knew he was on a zero tolerance rule (and broke them). I don't know what thesurprise of some is?! I really don't think it is that big of a deal to the Cowboys, Pacman is a player that made himself a name with some big punt returnsand his "rep", but he really doesn't make that many plays at CB....

I'm almost fully convinced Adam Jones is done in Dallas... Jerry firing the body guards seems like a dead give away... If he was legitimately thinkingabout bringing Jones back after suspension, why wouldn't the body guards be with him at all hours right now?

I'd be shocked if he's back with the Cowboys, or anybody else, this season.

man as little of an incident that this was, i hope pacman is forced to play for free or something

I got to say I think Pacman is getting shafted for this but he needs help.

I got a better question though.

Why are the guys on the Cowboys who didnt like Pacman making it seem like Jenkins and that other rookie are going to be better than Pac in a couple weeks.

Pac has been the number 1 corner the majority of the season. When Newman played he got torched, yet I keep hearing that the Boys dont want him back personelwise.

Back
Top Bottom