Pacquiao Glow in the dark trainer 1's

good lookin out on the info jello976. good luck to u and the rest of the nt peeps. hope ya'll get your pair.

I was fortunate enough to get a sz. 11 at NTSF this morning (#703 FTW!). Also picked up 3 of the matching tees and the orange MP shirt. Definitely lucked out.I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna get a pair too. I'll post pics up later

You win some, you lose some. How did you guys like the raffle system? I think they should go back to the old way when the Yeezys released

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

You win some, you lose some. How did you guys like the raffle system? I think they should go back to the old way when the Yeezys released

im never a fan of rafffles. some say its fair ...until you got some jerk that bring his whole friends and fam (that dont even know *$$* about shoes) toincrease his chances. I say go back to camping =)

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

im never a fan of rafffles. some say its fair ...until you got some jerk that bring his whole friends and fam (that dont even know *$$* about shoes) to increase his chances. I say go back to camping =)

a good example is yesterday @ the pacquiao NTSF release....you see how many females won? tell me now...how many of those knew anything about the release? slim...they were just thier to give a better chance for thier man's

If I had paid attention to the amount of tickets in the other size bags, I would had came out with a pair yesterday. Maybe next time...

im never a fan of rafffles. some say its fair ...until you got some jerk that bring his whole friends and fam (that dont even know *$$* about shoes) to increase his chances. I say go back to camping =)
you could say the same about camping/lining up though. if someone brings folks to a line up, they are locking up more pairs guaranteed. with araffle, you could bring more folks, but there's no guarantee any of them are going to win a pair.

i like the raffle system. people may abuse their chances by bringing their family, but i still have a fair shot at getting the shoes i want at retail withouthaving to resort to extreme measures like camping for days at a time.

If I had paid attention to the amount of tickets in the other size bags, I would had came out with a pair yesterday. Maybe next time...

word. that's one thing i wish they would change. if they didn't tell the crowd that they had more size 11's than anything else,everyone wouldn't have gone for 11, which is what i wear unfortunately. i swear the 11 bag was full
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

you could say the same about camping/lining up though. if someone brings folks to a line up, they are locking up more pairs guaranteed. with a raffle, you could bring more folks, but there's no guarantee any of them are going to win a pair.

i like the raffle system. people may abuse their chances by bringing their family, but i still have a fair shot at getting the shoes i want at retail without having to resort to extreme measures like camping for days at a time.

word. that's one thing i wish they would change. if they didn't tell the crowd that they had more size 11's than anything else, everyone wouldn't have gone for 11, which is what i wear unfortunately. i swear the 11 bag was full
laugh.gif

no, camping would be different. at least with camping you cant deny that that person put in WORK. he stayed the "X amount" of days in line to getwhat he/she wanted. Now whatever that person did with the shoes after the fact is a different story (see: resellers) but hey, that person felt it was worthhis/her time to camp out, likewise the people that go along with that one person to help him/her obtain extra pairs. ...you really cant hate on that.

theres a lot of shoes in my collection that I KNOW i wouldnt have by not campig out and i know that i probably WONT have if i had to go along with a raffle.

you could say the same about camping/lining up though. if someone brings folks to a line up, they are locking up more pairs guaranteed. with a raffle, you could bring more folks, but there's no guarantee any of them are going to win a pair.

i like the raffle system. people may abuse their chances by bringing their family, but i still have a fair shot at getting the shoes i want at retail without having to resort to extreme measures like camping for days at a time.

word. that's one thing i wish they would change. if they didn't tell the crowd that they had more size 11's than anything else, everyone wouldn't have gone for 11, which is what i wear unfortunately. i swear the 11 bag was full
laugh.gif

no, camping would be different. at least with camping you cant deny that that person put in WORK. he stayed the "X amount" of days in line to get what he/she wanted. Now whatever that person did with the shoes after the fact is a different story (see: resellers) but hey, that person felt it was worth his/her time to camp out, likewise the people that go along with that one person to help him/her obtain extra pairs. ...you really cant hate on that.

theres a lot of shoes in my collection that I KNOW i wouldnt have by not campig out and i know that i probably WONT have if i had to go along with a raffle.

Idk. to each his own. I haven't camped out for shoes since the Lucky SBs at HUF. But i kind of like the idea of the raffle. Only on certain releasesthough, where theres only a couple dozen pairs and a couple hundred people who want the shoe. Camping is soo overate. I'd rather work and make the extramoney to afford to pay market value after release, then standing in line and not even being guaranteed my size. I guess I'm just at the point where if idon't win a shoe in a raffle, then it wasn't meant to be. It's not like i need anymore shoes, i told myself i was gonna stop and took a long 2 yearbrake from major shoe purchases, but in the last couple months I've been out of control. This month alone I've bought probably close to 50 pairs of newshoes and maybe sold 10.
embarassed.gif
and i don't see myself stopping.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

laugh.gif

no, camping would be different. at least with camping you cant deny that that person put in WORK. he stayed the "X amount" of days in line to get what he/she wanted. Now whatever that person did with the shoes after the fact is a different story (see: resellers) but hey, that person felt it was worth his/her time to camp out, likewise the people that go along with that one person to help him/her obtain extra pairs. ...you really cant hate on that.

Idk. to each his own. I haven't camped out for shoes since the Lucky SBs at HUF. But i kind of like the idea of the raffle. Only on certain releases though, where theres only a couple dozen pairs and a couple hundred people who want the shoe. Camping is soo overate. I'd rather work and make the extra money to afford to pay market value after release, then standing in line and not even being guaranteed my size. I guess I'm just at the point where if i don't win a shoe in a raffle, then it wasn't meant to be. It's not like i need anymore shoes, i told myself i was gonna stop and took a long 2 year brake from major shoe purchases, but in the last couple months I've been out of control. This month alone I've bought probably close to 50 pairs of new shoes and maybe sold 10.
embarassed.gif
ahhhhhhh memories huh MAC...... its been a great while !

damn these jawns are fiyah but i only got 2 pair and neither are my size. im a little vexed i couldnt get my size, oh well probably gonna have to find my sizeon ebay or somethin

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by macgyver35

laugh.gif

Idk. to each his own. I haven't camped out for shoes since the Lucky SBs at HUF. But i kind of like the idea of the raffle. Only on certain releases though, where theres only a couple dozen pairs and a couple hundred people who want the shoe. Camping is soo overate. I'd rather work and make the extra money to afford to pay market value after release, then standing in line and not even being guaranteed my size. I guess I'm just at the point where if i don't win a shoe in a raffle, then it wasn't meant to be. It's not like i need anymore shoes, i told myself i was gonna stop and took a long 2 year brake from major shoe purchases, but in the last couple months I've been out of control. This month alone I've bought probably close to 50 pairs of new shoes and maybe sold 10.
embarassed.gif
ahhhhhhh memories huh MAC...... its been a great while !

I know right. haha. I still got a picture of you and donpoppa and your other 3 homies all drinking redstripes we had that bus driver lady buy us when she gotoff work at sutter. Ha. I was so pissed i had to sell my goldenrods to my buddy that night so i could afford to buy the Luckys, i only brought like $120. Howyou been?

Back
Top Bottom