Paging all Miami Hurricane fans...Please enter. I *may* have MARVElous news.

So, I'm hearing that y'alls BFF QB Robert Marve is gonna transfer at the end of the season.

True? False?

What have you heard on that front????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What's your source because I've heard nothing.

And he's the starting QB as of now...why would HE transfer?

If it's true I'm not losing any sleep over it. It's clear as day to the whole world that this will eventually be Jacory's team.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

What's your source because I've heard nothing.

And he's the starting QB as of now...why would HE transfer?

If it's true I'm not losing any sleep over it. It's clear as day to the whole world that this will eventually be Jacory's team.
that's why he would transfer

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Good news for the Hurricanes, I wish him luck wherever he goes, hopefully he fits better into their system and develops into the QB he was hyped up to be, buthere at Miami he just wasn't cutting it.

I haven't heard anything either. Source?

If one of the two were to go, I'd definitely rather it be Marve though, so it's not too horrible a thing if it turns out to be true. And Taylor Cookain't a bad QB himself either.

"Yeah. I'm feeling much better. Just stressed with finals. As far as Rob goes, I dont really think its my place to say what his future plans may ormay not be, sorry."

Take that FWIW...not gonna press it.

As far as pics...you can probably find them on facebook. But I've seen her in person. She's official.

How's our recruiting class looking so far?

I hope we can get McKasckill from Northwestern or Ed Stinson from South Dade

Sean Spence winning ACC Rookie of The Year.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
wow
Yall UM fans are bugging. Dude aint joe montana but what frosh QB is

So u'd rather go with one decent QB over 2?
At least marve would push jacory to get better

Seein how yall just went threw kirby freeman, kyle wright & co. U would think yall fans would want and support as much decent/good qb help u can get

And on a sidenote, I saw zero difference between jacory and mavre.
Both are real young, made rookie mistakes and got ZERO help from the cane WRs

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

How's our recruiting class looking so far?

I hope we can get McKasckill from Northwestern or Ed Stinson from South Dade

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

FSU commit.

Might end up at possibly Alabama or LSU. He's kinda wavering.

Difference isn't necessarily in their play, but how the team takes to each of them. The team has taken to Jacory as it's leader, moresothan Marve.

Apparently Marve is a pompous jerk.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
wow
Yall UM fans are bugging. Dude aint joe montana but what frosh QB is

So u'd rather go with one decent QB over 2?
At least marve would push jacory to get better

Seein how yall just went threw kirby freeman, kyle wright & co. U would think yall fans would want and support as much decent/good qb help u can get

I would definitely rather have both. Ideally I'd keep Jacory and Marve all 4 years. But if Marve wants to leave I'm not going to cry aboutit. I see more upside with Jacory. I'm guessing you didn't watch the Duke game if you don't see any difference between the two. It's not thatbackup QB syndrome stuff either. Our offense just flows better when Jacory is in. That has nothing to do with bias.

Not to mention we have Taylor Cook already and Highsmith coming in at QB. It's not like depth will be a problem in the future.

I think Jacory is better but that doesn't mean I don't see the positives with him too. IMO he's bugging if this is true and he is transferring.We'll likely have a brand new OC next season and who knows what the offense could be like.

yo homie id liek to call you out on that.. dude tying to catch some quick e fame or something.. why dont u let me know ur name, soo i can tell my bestfirned " marve" and let him know u trying to talk to her.. or considering he haves a gf
laugh.gif
.. but u would know that right ? meh.. lame
Yeah. Efame. That's what I'm about.
eyes.gif
Son do I looklike Mayor to you? Isn't Spongebob or something on? Go watch tv somewhere.

Originally Posted by Bwood56

yo homie id liek to call you out on that.. dude tying to catch some quick e fame or something.. why dont u let me know ur name, soo i can tell my bestfirned " marve" and let him know u trying to talk to her.. or considering he haves a gf
laugh.gif
The hell are you even trying to say ? Type right kid.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bwood56

laugh.gif
3d9361d732d5fa61d2f4260e5b3277e120572fd2.gif

i would like to keep both but i would rather have J Harris then Marve so i'm tripping

Yea I missed duke, but I saw unc, fsu, uva, va tech, uf, and nc state.
I didn't see a single game where Harris thoroughly outplayed Marve.

*shrugs

Back
Top Bottom