pain in the heel. can anyone help me out?

about 3-4 weeks ago i landed hard on my heels playing bball. since then my heels have been hurting me so it's very likely that they're bruised. thereare no signs of that black and blue bruise coloring in my heels. the pain isn't severe, it's very minor but annoying enough that i felt i should askfor suggestions here. i know the first thing people might say is to just keep off it but i can't because i work at a school and it requires me to be on myfeet. i guess it also doesn't help that my work shoes are shox xplosives
ohwell.gif

anyway, i'm think about buying some heel pads for my shoes and i was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations.

i know i don't have plantar fasciitis because my father has it and i have none of his symptoms. my arch hasn't dropped, and my feet aren't stiffwhen i wake up in the morning.

had the same problem. I bought some real cheap heel inserts to try and stop the pain when I hooped, but they didn't help at all. Forgot what the brand wasthough. Anyways 3 weeks of rest and it went away.

yeah rest helps a lot. same thing happened to me beginning of summer, like may. up until july I played in sharkleys and the pain always seemed to flare up inthe heel, so i switched to my huarache 09s and so far its been great. maybe softer cush than hard and thick soles will help you?

does sound like plantar a little. take the cheap insoles out of your shoes and get some sof sole athlete plus or spenco type that are thicker and more shockabsorbing

Back
Top Bottom