Paint cracking

Hi guys/gals...anyone of you experience paint cracking on your 4s?  Is it normal?  Mine's cracking already...after about 4-5 times of wearing it for malling, both my fire reds and breds have paint cracks...I noticed it just yesterday, after wearing my fire reds to the office, the black part of the midsole has paint cracks and the white part near the air sole window, has some cracking too...Checked my breds, the white part of the mid sole has cracking...I now have to repaint it...Do some of you have this problem on their 4s too?  

Yea, happens to all of us eventually especially with the 3s. Jordan brand has become notorious for using cheaper products/materials on their shoes over the past decade & as a result, that's what were left with unfortunately. Your best bet would be to remove all the paint & start anew on the midsole if the chipping is severe. If the chipping isn't that bad, touch it up with angelus paint. Its an acrylic (which you'll need) that most heads prefer & can vouch for.

Paint chipping has been a known issue on the midsoles of 3s and 4s. You woud think that JB will be make improvements on retro releases but unfortunately that has not been the case.

Back
Top Bottom