PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I got the white and black short sleeve shirt. That Gortex jacket was super expensive. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. I went to Rapha's site to see if I could get the jersey but all was gone when I got access.

I should have known to check the Palace site instead of the Rapha. Just checked ebay and ss tees are sitting around $100-120

:stoneface: :stoneface:

Tried for black, sold out after 2nd captcha. Went back right away and all xl gone already smh. Movie is so good would have loved to get the tee.

Grabbed this Rapha piece for $200.
D396B186-9105-4EBD-A3ED-063C8EBD8EDF.jpeg

From where?
I don't think the Rapha hoodies are selling like people thought. Most cyclists are chasing this hoodie and most streetwear guys can care less about Rapha. SockX prices are all around $210-230 range. I am sure you can bargain people down in selling it for cheaper.

I don't think the Rapha hoodies are selling like people thought. Most cyclists are chasing this hoodie and most streetwear guys can care less about Rapha. SockX prices are all around $210-230 range. I am sure you can bargain people down in selling it for cheaper.

Seems like that whole drop went straight to resell sites. I just wanted a tee or hoodie and maybe the bib shorts :smh:

Back
Top Bottom