PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

pimp.gif
  have a feeling there are going to be some really good tees in this drop.

In for tri-smudge and both p 6 panels in navy and black. Do shells fit better or they both the same?

Time to buy a bot. Too much I want, not enough time. Does anybody know the best palace bot? I wouldn't go this route but I'll be busy when it drops so...

I'm not mad...

just disappointed.

I understand, I really have no other options though.

Also, does anybody know if the jewelry has been on past previews? Maybe there is hope of it dropping online this time!!??

I understand, I really have no other options though.

Also, does anybody know if the jewelry has been on past previews? Maybe there is hope of it dropping online this time!!??
Your game is Saturday or Wednesday?

mad this drop has 7+ items i want. they coulda dropped some of this in the 1st drop and made it easier for me 
mean.gif

Is it worth it to get the Palace bot to buy stuff? I tried grabbing some stuff last drop manually but failed on the p hats and Palasonic knit sweater.

Is it worth it to get the Palace bot to buy stuff? I tried grabbing some stuff last drop manually but failed on the p hats and Palasonic knit sweater.
 honestly, only p hats are worth coppin a bot for when it comes to palace imo. It all depends on what is going to be hyped from this drop and if any of those pieces are items you want tho

honestly, only p hats are worth coppin a bot for when it comes to palace imo. It all depends on what is going to be hyped from this drop and if any of those pieces are items you want tho

Yeah. I want a few p hats, long sleeves, shirts etc. Found this boy for $40 so not bad.

Back
Top Bottom