PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

havent seen a single skateboarder sporting it.
holla whenthey are an actual skateboard brand.
the only skateboarders that wear supreme are sponsored. And the ones that do skateboard dont wear any box logos while skating. Theyd be too scared to rip it or sweat in it. In all reality, supreme isnt a skateboarding brand anymore like how it used to be. Tees, hoodies, and crewnecks sell out in seconds but decks are never OOS.

What shoe was that originally that palace did their collab on? It seems really familiar

In case anyone from the east coast planned on ordering from Union LA it took them a week just to create a label for a shirt I ordered and I'm not getting it till Christmas Eve lol. Might be due to holiday time but I didn't think they were a busy boutique

What did the CM Boosts sell for? I was asleep when they dropped.

Literally the only Palace piece I have ever liked :lol:

What did the CM Boosts sell for? I was asleep when they dropped.

Literally the only Palace piece I have ever liked
laugh.gif
130 gbp 

In case anyone from the east coast planned on ordering from Union LA it took them a week just to create a label for a shirt I ordered and I'm not getting it till Christmas Eve lol. Might be due to holiday time but I didn't think they were a busy boutique
Thanks for the info.  I was costing out a tee from Union in the summer and if i recall correctly, it ended up being cheaper to just buy it from Slam City and they shipped super fast to the east coast of the US.

Thanks for the info.  I was costing out a tee from Union in the summer and if i recall correctly, it ended up being cheaper to just buy it from Slam City and they shipped super fast to the east coast of the US.
Did you get hit with any custom fees ?

Did you get hit with any custom fees ?

No, I always keep my orders under $200 value when ordering from overseas, splitting orders and paying separate shipping is typically cheaper than customs in my experience.

Will this ever get to Supreme level?

Lot of people around Ye wear it, if he throws it on it'll be a wrap.
Well I feel the hats are already at that level 
laugh.gif
, seriously though probably not. I like palace a lot, but I feel the logo and many of their pieces is too much. I can wear a lot of my Supreme stuff at work, not so much with Palace. I guess I think it lacks that timeless quality. 

Back
Top Bottom