PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

[h1]PALACE SKATEBOARDS [/h1][h1]CURRENT COLLECTION : PALACE Winter 16[/h1][h2]CURRENT RANGE: http://www.palaceskateboards.com/range/winter-2016/[/h2][h3]Started in 2011 Palace Skateboards is an overseas up coming skate brand, not too late to get on the wave  [/h3]
KNOWN FOR:
  • Tri Ferg (brand logo pictured above) (told myself I wasn't going to make Supreme comparisons smh but think box logo AKA sells out fastest)
  • P Hats (think S Logo)
  • Adidas collabs (primeknits, pro boosts)
  • best product descriptions in the game 
GENERAL INFO
  • best place for updates is their IG palaceskateboards or Hypebeast 
  • site is in GBP, POUNDS, NOT EUROS, so yes it is a lot and yes over 200 you will most likely get customs.  there is a US version for the current collection, unsure if this will continue in the future
  • historically you will be able to cop anything within 5 minutes, some exceptions for P hats and tri ferg apparel 
  • DROPS HAPPEN GMT 12:00 or 6 EST
  • SOME ITEMS ARE PALACE SITE EXCLUSIVE 
  • THE STORE CLOSES IN BETWEEN F/W & S/S EACH WITH A NUMBER OF LARGE COLLECTIONS WHERE THE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON
US FRIENDLY SHOPS 
NON US FRIENDLY 
CELEBS SO YOU KNOW ITS KOOL TO WEAR

YES THATS THE YEEZY SZN GUY YOUR EYES DO NOT DECEIVE YOU 

Last edited:
thanks for making the thread, anyone pick up anything from the LA pop up shop, instore or online?

thanks for making the thread, anyone pick up anything from the LA pop up shop, instore or online?
picked up green ferg crew and pink p3 l/s what about you fam? wish i also got the thinsulate but that price 
eek.gif

if anyone has any suggestions especially for the available sites list i think the lack of popularity is because people dont know where to buy it 

picked up green ferg crew and pink p3 l/s what about you fam? wish i also got the thinsulate but that price :wow:

if anyone has any suggestions especially for the available sites list i think the lack of popularity is because people dont know where to buy it 

A lavender p logo and a navy tri freg crewneck for a friend

I happened to be in London for the Supreme/Jordan clothing drop, so while waiting in line for 3 hours I learned all about Palace.  It seemed like everyone over there wears it and I hadn't even heard of it! 

Walked over to the Palace store a few blocks over in Soho and checked it out.  Decent selection in store and this brand will only continue to grow.    

Besides the Adidas collab, has anything good recently dropped?  

I happened to be in London for the Supreme/Jordan clothing drop, so while waiting in line for 3 hours I learned all about Palace.  It seemed like everyone over there wears it and I hadn't even heard of it! 

Walked over to the Palace store a few blocks over in Soho and checked it out.  Decent selection in store and this brand will only continue to grow.    

palace is HUGE in london

View media item 1809263

and basically anyone who follows Ian, or the KTT scene, Travis etc

thats dope, wish i could go to a brick&mortar store, there last drop was this http://www.palaceskateboards.com/range/palace-internationale/ , my favorite of the season so far, be sure to arrow through the diff colors i was confused at first lol

yeah you can tell the international drop sells much faster then the US shop did, fergs still available 

Wanted some Palace stuff before but idk if their stuff gets you killed in customs fees so i backed out :/

Anyone get shipping info yet? This "track your order" page thing seems new, haven't seen it before

you US? shipping $10 at the moment, got shipping late this afternoon its a generic UPS email 

Yea US, I haven't gotten anything was hoping to have it in before my birthday Thursday but guess not :frown:

Did you get an email with tracking or check the status of your order?

I'm down for palace as long as I can get it here and not have to buy overseas

Yea US, I haven't gotten anything was hoping to have it in before my birthday Thursday but guess not
frown.gif

Did you get an email with tracking or check the status of your order?
yeah got UPS tracking "your order is about to ship" with a link 

Back
Top Bottom