PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Super dope drop imo. Zodiac hood and 320 crew are my favorite

Omg Prince tee's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yes to xxl. I only have the skeledon tee in a xxl and for me it feels like tts, its just a bit bigger than a supreme xl which is perfect for me.
Thx bruh really appreciate it.

Yea I tried on a sup anorak and its fits in xl but a xxl wouldve been better.

Just a FYI not everything comes in a xxl now. I learned that from the last drop but we all may be going for the same things haha
whats you opinion on sizes as well?

My goal is to get 4 hoodies,3 tees and 1 jacket

5'10 about 200 pounds.

thx in advance

Edit-OH my damn,looks like 6 tees,4 hoodies and 1 jacket lol

Last edited:
I know sizing from the past couple drops have been all over the place. I do know that the hoodies run small so size up in those. But based on what you say xl will fit and if you like the looser fit xxl.

Last edited:
Yeah......hoodies are almost like fitted, which I like but I am sure for some people, it can be annoying. I've actually never see a shirt yet.

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to Palace in terms of releases but do they release everything at once or like how Supreme handles their drops?

I'm planning on going to the Grand Opening of Palace NY this Friday and want to make sure so I'll come prepared.

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to Palace in terms of releases but do they release everything at once or like how Supreme handles their drops?

I'm planning on going to the Grand Opening of Palace NY this Friday and want to make sure so I'll come prepared.
They do about 5-6 drops each season. This is the 1st drop for the new season plus all the exclusive stuff at the ny opening too so you'll be in luck

They do about 5-6 drops each season. This is the 1st drop for the new season plus all the exclusive stuff at the ny opening too so you'll be in luck
Any idea what exclusive stuff theyre dropping?

Back
Top Bottom