Pam or Gina???

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

Pics for the ones who don't know

eek.gif
frown.gif

Pam had the mean body. Im surprised how many Pam's, considering how Martin used to do her. Son went so hard i think her breath really does stink.

Damn I'm actually quite surprised to see so many responses for Pam. I guess my thing for redbones has blinded me, cuz I never really found Pam attractivelike that

Pam. A lot of my teammates say Gina. She does have a big mouth. I don't like her because she got the show canceled.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn I'm actually quite surprised to see so many responses for Pam. I guess my thing for redbones has blinded me, cuz I never really found Pam attractive like that
MY dude I know you rep Baltimore, yall were killing NY cats and NJ cats that had JC, Plainfield, Newark on lock, I still converse with triple OGswho are in their 40s now. But my point is what in timbuktu is a redbone?

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

Damn I'm actually quite surprised to see so many responses for Pam. I guess my thing for redbones has blinded me, cuz I never really found Pam attractive like that
MY dude I know you rep Baltimore, yall were killing NY cats and NJ cats that had JC, Plainfield, Newark on lock, I still converse with triple OGs who are in their 40s now. But my point is what in timbuktu is a redbone?
my god man, with the questions you ask did you jump straight from the womb onto niketalk?

Gina from house party def. But any other one id take pam...she had buns...gina looked horrid in zach and miri hope it was the makeup
sick.gif
....and larkvoorhees/kim fields over both of them

martin got me messed up after all these years....have me thinkin pams breath on stank....I don't know which too choose...

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

MY dude I know you rep Baltimore, yall were killing NY cats and NJ cats that had JC, Plainfield, Newark on lock, I still converse with triple OGs who are in their 40s now. But my point is what in timbuktu is a redbone?

wvdcpi.gif

Back
Top Bottom