Pandora users: Is the $36 annual subscription worth it?

Hell NO...............set up two accounts, you'll never go wrong, There are BUT so many artist out there who you really listen to.....

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Lulz @ you paying for music you can't keep
this
he's got a point.  i stopped using it because i'm not tryna pay $ and alot of the artists I listen to are very similar so I'd hear alot of repeated songs on different stations. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Lulz @ you paying for music you can't keep
this
he's got a point.  i stopped using it because i'm not tryna pay $ and alot of the artists I listen to are very similar so I'd hear alot of repeated songs on different stations. 

Just checked my free remaining hours on my comp. I've got 39 hours left. Must be free on mobile, so know need to even cop a subscription...

I'll definitely check out the other alternatives. Thanks dvdjamm5150!

Just checked my free remaining hours on my comp. I've got 39 hours left. Must be free on mobile, so know need to even cop a subscription...

I'll definitely check out the other alternatives. Thanks dvdjamm5150!

Yeah as a few people above mentioned, the Pandora mobile app on iPhone doesn't track the hours against your 40 hour limit. If you have a smartphone of some sort just use that once your 40 hours run out.

Yeah as a few people above mentioned, the Pandora mobile app on iPhone doesn't track the hours against your 40 hour limit. If you have a smartphone of some sort just use that once your 40 hours run out.

why isnt pandora showing up on blackberry apps!? all i am getting is slacker, iheart radio and some other crap i dont want. bb bold 9780...

why isnt pandora showing up on blackberry apps!? all i am getting is slacker, iheart radio and some other crap i dont want. bb bold 9780...

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Buy an ipod, download torrents, set for eternity.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom