Panthers @ Falcons. (Vol. Requiem for a Fox)

Falcons: Handle this and wrap up the #1 seed.
Panthers: Last game in Carolina for John Fox. Probably for a bunch of other dudes, too. Smitty, Deangelo, Gamble, Thomas Davis...all inactive or IR and with one foot out the door.

U/O for posts in this thread: 12

Panthers: Last game in Carolina for John Fox. Probably for a bunch of other dudes, too. Smitty, Deangelo, Gamble, Thomas Davis...all inactive or IR and with one foot out the door.

You wait until the end of the year to start fumbling everywhere, Mike? C'mon, man...

You wait until the end of the year to start fumbling everywhere, Mike? C'mon, man...

Vikings/Lions game thread is currently beating this...
glasses.gif

Vikings/Lions game thread is currently beating this...
glasses.gif

I'm glad we have wrapped up this #1 seed already. Bring on the playoffs. Plus Saints are down right now.

I'm glad we have wrapped up this #1 seed already. Bring on the playoffs. Plus Saints are down right now.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Is T. Davis's contract up?  I mean he didin't even play at all this year.  Now let's see who comes into Carolina to coach this team.  Hopefully Andrew Luck comes out so we can grab him.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Is T. Davis's contract up?  I mean he didin't even play at all this year.  Now let's see who comes into Carolina to coach this team.  Hopefully Andrew Luck comes out so we can grab him.

Back
Top Bottom