Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I wish they would compare same size originals & fakes ..

Not sure what you mean by unlaced
nerd.gif

Could be the lighting in his pic that makes the lace holders look like the same color as the rest of the shoe.

Either way, we still need more pics from OP to give him a better answer.
This. You can't compare a shoes almost 2x bigger but these sheep *** kids and adults will believe anything some fake IG celebs says.

If you copped in-store/online from an authorized retailer then you good. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] im prepared

$350?? Cmon man, you're just ASKIIING to have your money tied up with a claim. So someone bought a pack for $500.... selling the XI for $350 when they are steadily going for $600+? What is he planning to do, make up the difference with the XX9?

I think people are overreacting a bit.

If you get from reseller or something ,doesnt necessary  mean its fake if it misses a black cardboard .

I got mine from FL and tried  one of the XX9s to see how it fits because i may play ball with it.The emploee forgot to put everything back in the shoe and didn't do the factory lacing either.

People are allowed to try the shoes in shoe stores :smile:

I think people are overreacting a bit.

If you get from reseller or something ,doesnt necessary  mean its fake if it misses a black cardboard .

I got mine from FL and tried  one of the XX9s to see how it fits because i may play ball with it.The emploee forgot to put everything back in the shoe and didn't do the factory lacing either.

People are allowed to try the shoes in shoe stores :smile:
This. If it's a different colored cardboard tree...well, then there's the giveaway, but everyone is quick to scream fake now a days.

so I'm thinking about trying to trade these pantone 11s for bred 1s. fair deal? should anyone be adding? thanks

You've got to be concerned when someone sells you the 11s for anything less than $400.  Moving the 29s also isn't that easy considering there are so many people trying to do the same.

I'm keeping my 29s, they are great workout shoes and probably the lightest Jordans I've ever owned.

These should be easy to get right about now for no more than 50-75 over. Probably retail soon. It's crazy how the hype died lmao. But on another note why by fakes when restock coming soon. Nike should be trying to get rid of these soon,

These should be easy to get right about now for no more than 50-75 over. Probably retail soon. It's crazy how the hype died lmao. But on another note why by fakes when restock coming soon. Nike should be trying to get rid of these soon,

You aren't going to find ANY legit packs for $50-$75 over retail. The XI ALONE are going for $600-$650 on a consistent basis.

You aren't going to find ANY legit packs for $50-$75 over retail. The XI ALONE are going for $600-$650 on a consistent basis.
I have my pack from finish line priced right and they still are not moving. I think it just depends where you live and the demand in that area. Memphis is lackin right now

Nah I think this pack just ain't hittin
I'm tryna give the xx9s away and nobody's biting and the bids for the xi aren't really @ Buy it now prices on the bay

I have my pack from finish line priced right and they still are not moving. I think it just depends where you live and the demand in that area. Memphis is lackin right now

Yup my boy is moving a pack for just what u said 50 over retail and nada.

SNS orders are reaching us West Coast ppl, 2 ppl on my twitter feed posted and said no custom fees.

$349 was such a deal thanks to SNS codes.

Still waiting at my front door
nerd.gif

SNS orders are reaching us West Coast ppl, 2 ppl on my twitter feed posted and said no custom fees.

$349 was such a deal thanks to SNS codes.

Still waiting at my front door :nerd:

If it shipped thru FedEx it comes in the mail a week later.

Check the buy/sell section 620 shipped I see these all day for 600 shipped

Last edited:
I live in Nashville so I can relate, also the size matters, I sold my pack for $650

And as the resell value plummets

I laugh at the people who said the xi will be worth 1000 alone. Hell, people arent even getting 5 for the xi

Just like i called

Brasil pack 2. Just a slightly better model (xi)

Just got mine in from CHAMPS phone order 2 Saturdays ago...

11s are tough
29s are not as bad as I thought they would be

Almost 2 full weeks for shipping tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom