Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Just copped me a pair for a lil over retail plus shipping. Im so excited pics coming when they arrived. My goal was to stay under $600 mission accomplished!!!

Yup proof they can be had for cheap..[/quote
Yes patience is the key. I panic at first especially when I got screwd on kickz release but I couldnt stomache 600plus for this pak with these 29s in there my focus was the pantones only but again I couldnt see myself paying the price of two shoes for one.

Finally received my brothers pack from End after being held in customs for a few weeks.

ei0cgi.jpg

Last edited:
Being held in customs and customs fees aren't the same thing. FedEx (ENDs shipper) sends customs fee notices by mail about 1-3 weeks later. So if he gets charged customs fees, he wont know for a little while.

Last edited:
gamerg gamerg As mehoneydee mehoneydee stated, I will not know until the customs bill comes in.

From reading past NT members posts, it can be a hit or miss with customs fees.

Last edited:
mines was like 34 bucks last yer
Hopefully mine is that low, but I doubt it because of the box price. And if not, oh well. My bro deserves the pack for what he has went through.

#fingerscrossedstill

Last edited:
I did all they gave me was a 10% coupon and 2-day free ship code.The funny thing was i used a 20% coupon code for it, i ask for my 20% code back too but got denied.
That is so unfortunate :smh:

They should have done more for you.

Back
Top Bottom