Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Do the pantones come with digital elephant print paper or carbon fiber print paper?

I think i may have gotten an unauthorized/fake pair...

The XIs paper is NOT the CF digital print that came with the Legends. It is that semi-elephant print that is the same pattern that is on the XX9 shoe. It's an all white, raised print with a texture to it. The XX9 shoe is wrapped in the traditional Jordan signature paper. I have two packs, both assembled this way (FTL&Champs). My thought is the XI should have been wrapped in the traditional signature paper. Maybe it is was mixed up... But if you broke up the pack and purchased the XIs separately, you'll have to look deeper than the paper if you think you have fakes. The seller could have wrapped those things in any paper from a spare box.

Do the pantones come with digital elephant print paper or carbon fiber print paper?

I think i may have gotten an unauthorized/fake pair...

The XIs paper is NOT the CF digital print that came with the Legends. It is that semi-elephant print that is the same pattern that is on the XX9 shoe. It's an all white, raised print with a texture to it. The XX9 shoe is wrapped in the traditional Jordan signature paper. I have two packs, both assembled this way (FTL&Champs). My thought is the XI should have been wrapped in the traditional signature paper. Maybe it is was mixed up... But if you broke up the pack and purchased the XIs separately, you'll have to look deeper than the paper if you think you have fakes. The seller could have wrapped those things in any paper from a spare box.

Thank you. This guy has common sense :pimp:

confirm, first thing i noticed while unboxing the pack was the strage "inversed" paper wrapping! at first i thought at a fault over the packing process then i realised it was intentional...

I cry when i see people selling the XX9's for like 140-150$.It is like 75$ under retail and in a unique colourway.

Also it is probably one of the best  shoes out there  to play ball in .

I cry when i see people selling the XX9's for like 140-150$.It is like 75$ under retail and in a unique colourway.

repped, great chance to get em for steal! 

amen. havent played in my kobe 9s since these came in the mail

so right , if anyone is searching for a great shoe to ball in this is the right time to cop one in a great price

I need to find another pair of XX9s for $150. I wore mine on court five time and they feel good. They are very similar to the 28s. I wore the YOTH Melo's right around 30 times before I saw a tear in the outsole. I'll wait til those black ones go down down in price.

It works out to be about to be $130-$150 to get rid of the xx9 with the trade but I didn't feel them at all. The LB I can sell for sure 2-3 years later for $300 when it dries out.

I got the pack with 20% code so it's all good. :smokin

My pair came in from kickz. Shipping was very fast from Germany. Total was 534 out the door including the custom fee.

A lot of people who collect sneakers don't ball though so Nike/JB kinda forced the 29 on those people who really wanted the pantones. I think it's good the 29s are going for so low-people who do ball but couldn't afford the $200+ for 29s can finally have a pair at a decent price. Meanwhile, people who collect and wouldn't touch the 29s with a 10 ft pole can get some of their money back.

Back
Top Bottom