Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Am I the only person on earth who doesn't have the legend blues? It sure feels like it.
laugh.gif
i sold mine, will wait for a big restock and snag a pair. but im fine without them, pantones >>>>>

I'd be careful. People are easily duplicating receipts now. Especially Nike receipts because they're basically a sheet of paper. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Yea if they are authentic, definitely a no brainer at that price.  Honestly haven't seen nor heard of too many fakes for the pantones. 

There are a lot of fake pantone 11s out, especially on ebay.

Do you have any good pics or a link to the ones youre thinking of buying?

Where that's what I want to spend

I've seen that in local groups and I've seen it on the bay with a few sellers.

Personally, I felt like if you were going to drop 400 on one pair, might as well dish out 550-600 for the whole pack esp the 29's are nice to hoop in.

^Yes they are, sleeper shoe, hopefully ppl keep sleeping and i can catch em on the outlet walls

I agree. Wore the XXIX's for the first time yesterday and they are the most comfortable shoe I own currently.  It's actually scary to think it's more comfortable than an airmax.

Did you strike out? I won 1 out of 45+ raffles, so.....
Sort of struck out. I didn't submit any tickets cuz I wasn't really that interested, but my connect always comes through with the "yo u need these?" Line about a week before release day, but I didn't hear from him. So I missed the legend blues but got the Pantone pack almost a week after RD on the humble.

i sold mine, will wait for a big restock and snag a pair. but im fine without them, pantones >>>>>
You both still got em. :lol:
I'm surprised it's even possible to resell them with all the pairs that were distributed + restocks.

Sort of struck out. I didn't submit any tickets cuz I wasn't really that interested, but my connect always comes through with the "yo u need these?" Line about a week before release day, but I didn't hear from him. So I missed the legend blues but got the Pantone pack almost a week after RD on the humble.
You both still got em.
laugh.gif

I'm surprised it's even possible to resell them with all the pairs that were distributed + restocks.
i sold mine to sole supremacy lol. 

Last edited:

My small family of XIs
um hey addy, wheres the yellowing on your space jams?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

concords and cool greys look like theyre browning
I got scammed on the space jams, They became free so I kept em 
happy.gif

I compared them to all my boys pairs and the only thing off was the sole. Since they were free I figured hell might as well keep em.
might wanna get those concords on the top left checked too

I think people really slept on this pack & specially because it was a QS very limited release that has the pantone 11s in it so in the future not a lot of people will have these and price will go up on these Too ... they will regret they passed because of the $500 price tag & because 29s, even tho 29s are nice in person they arent that bad like people be talking, out of the pack i rocked 29s first [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think people really slept on this pack & specially because it was a QS very limited release that has the pantone 11s in it so in the future not a lot of people will have these and price will go up on these Too ... they will regret they passed because of the $500 price tag & because 29s, even tho 29s are nice in person they arent that bad like people be talking, out of the pack i rocked 29s first [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I don't know... I mean the pantone is a acquired taste... A lot of people don't care for a all baby blue shoe Im one of them... I would have kept my pack but the 29's weren't worth 250 and were hard to move and I couldn't justify 500 for the pantones... I don't like um that much lol...

Back
Top Bottom