Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
^Flight club has almost a full run of the 11's by itself, but honestly I think you are better off buying the whole pack off ebay or some1 from here

I've worn my Pantones a handful of times.  Talking about neck breakers!   I'm 37 years old and well past the age of trying to impress people with what I wear.  Which isn't much but some Levis and t shirts most of the time.  
laugh.gif
  However, I do appreciate the brief pauses of acknowledgement when cats look at my feet.  
nthat.gif
I have to pull these out sometime this year. I live in a small town too so not many people show appreciation. Mine are still DS.

Finally got my hands on them.  

I don't live in a small town but I've never seen anyone rocking them on the street.  Legend 11s?  Sure.  Black Toe 14s?  Yup.  Fake Ferrari 14s?  One.

Ask for more pics when dealing with 1 pair. Every legit one pair I've seen sell has had the box cut in half.

For those of you who have worn your pairs, how do the 11s fit? Still haven't worn my 11s yet, and after feeling how tight the bred 11 lows fit, I'm worried these might be too tight as well. Also got and wore the georgetown lows if you want to compare sizing to that. 

For those of you who have worn your pairs, how do the 11s fit? Still haven't worn my 11s yet, and after feeling how tight the bred 11 lows fit, I'm worried these might be too tight as well. Also got and wore the georgetown lows if you want to compare sizing to that. 

tts in every XI I own, have me all, lows and mids

Got lucky, when the hype was at its highest I traded the 11s for a pair of south beach 8s, no box or pink laces, but they're worn only once. So I figure I lucked out

Like all Nike's they make these pretty narrow. So if you have a flat and or wide foot you might want to go half a size up.

I suggest you go to a shoe store any one of them and ask them to see if you can measure your foot. Take notice of not how long your foot is, but how wide is it. As that device will have a push out on the side that'll tell you how wide your foot is.

I'm truly a size 9 2E., but Nike's I wear 9.5~10... Because you know the biggest seller of shoes CBF to make more sizes but D.

Last edited:

Like all Nike's they make these pretty narrow. So if you have a flat and or wide foot you might want to go half a size up.

I suggest you go to a shoe store any one of them and ask them to see if you can measure your foot. Take notice of not how long your foot is, but how wide is it. As that device will have a push out on the side that'll tell you how wide your foot is.

I'm truly a size 9 2E., but Nike's I wear 9.5~10... Because you know the biggest seller of shoes CBF to make more sizes but D.

Flat foot doesn't matter IMO. I'm flat footed but I have a narrow foot and TTS works just fine. It's about the width and if it's a fat foot IMO.

Flat foot doesn't matter IMO. I'm flat footed but I have a narrow foot and TTS works just fine. It's about the width and if it's a fat foot IMO.

Guess so, but most people that come in with flat foot will usually have a wider feet.

^Flight club has almost a full run of the 11's by itself, but honestly I think you are better off buying the whole pack off ebay or some1 from here
Yeah FC is guaranteed to be real. People need to peg prices  CLOSER to flighclub prices, rather than EBAY sellers. The shoes are real at Flight Club, opposed to  prices backed by questionable authenticity.

Last edited:

Yeah FC is guaranteed to be real. People need to peg prices  CLOSER to flighclub prices, rather than EBAY sellers. The shoes are real at Flight Club, opposed to  prices backed by questionable authenticity.
there has been instances reported where FC has sold fakes before. theyre a consignment store. most kicks they get are other peoples kicks that they sell. even FC gets got sometimes, which means sometimes their customers get got. not on purpose, but it happens and has happened before.

btw, almost anybody who is not a reseller would disagree to peg prices closer to the prices they charge at flightclub. why the heck would u pay flightclub prices when u can go on ebay and a few other options (twitter, fb groups etc etc) to get the same kicks. if you think authenticity is questionable on a certain item, you do a legit check. its called doing your due diligence, so u dont get scammed.

there has been instances reported where FC has sold fakes before. theyre a consignment store. most kicks they get are other peoples kicks that they sell. even FC gets got sometimes, which means sometimes their customers get got. not on purpose, but it happens and has happened before.

btw, almost anybody who is not a reseller would disagree to peg prices closer to the prices they charge at flightclub. why the heck would u pay flightclub prices when u can go on ebay and a few other options (twitter, fb groups etc etc) to get the same kicks. if you think authenticity is questionable on a certain item, you do a legit check. its called doing your due diligence, so u dont get scammed.

It's not like there is some supercomputer that does the checks bro. It's called  a human level margin of error.
"there has been an instance" PROBABLY. Back in the day we ordered from FC and we got a receipt from mental kicks and another company, but they do not do business the same NOW. Legit checks at FC are done in person. Which catches a lot more things than a legit check on the computer. Why would you peg prices CLOSER to FC as a seller? FC is more official than Ebay and that's a FACT. People are trying to compete on ebay with prices on a specific pair of shoes, and that shoe could be fake. Pegging them CLOSER to FC is a safer bet. Example: A shoe cost 1000 dollars at FC then that means a person should be able to sell the item at 800 to 900 themselves. 10 to 20 percent lower.  "CLOSER" not "exactly". FC also gets shoes delivered in a Memphis boxes. I've seen the boxes land many times....

Last edited:
I've seen those Memphis boxes as well and just assumed they were back doored deliveries since FC isn't an authorized retailer, but who knows.

"there has been an instance" PROBABLY. Back in the day we ordered from FC and we got a receipt from mental kicks and another company, but they do not do business the same NOW. Legit checks at FC are done in person. Which catches a lot more things than a legit check on the computer. Why would you peg prices CLOSER to FC as a seller? FC is more official than Ebay and that's a FACT. People are trying to compete on ebay with prices on a specific pair of shoes, and that shoe could be fake. Pegging them CLOSER to FC is a safer bet. Example: A shoe cost 1000 dollars at FC then that means a person should be able to sell the item at 800 to 900 themselves. 10 to 20 percent lower.  "CLOSER" not "exactly". FC also gets shoes delivered in a Memphis boxes. I've seen the boxes land many times....
aint no PROBABLY bruh. it happened. #facts. it was in a thread here on NT. but it was a while ago like you said tho. doesnt change the fact that it DID happen like i said. they probably picked up the slack and it hasnt happened recently. and people buy legit pairs off ebay ALL the time, for prices that do not even get CLOSE to FC prices.

"Legit checks at FC are done in person. Which catches a lot more things than a legit check on the computer."    yea, catches ALOT MORE....not EVERYTHING...which means theres still margin for error which technically means u can still get a fake pair from FC, while paying whole lot more than ebay. for the prices FC charges, they should be dead on 100% official, not just "more official than ebay".

Back
Top Bottom