Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
yeah tell me about it. maybe you got lucky and paid less than that, but im talking average. steal price is not average price plus not most ppl cant find steals thats why they are steals. 
I see Gammas and Breds for 300-325 all the time. Just go to B/S. It took the other XIs years for them to hit the price they're going for now.
SJs were 300 when they first dropped, then the Concords made everybody thirsty for XIs and they went up to 350.
I remember seeing CGs for 250-280 all the time in B/S and get frustrated cuz I couldn't find SJs for that price.
Concords went for 300-350 when they first dropped, as well.

SJs don't deserve the market price they're going for right now, IMO.
Bad quality, bad shape, mass produced, etc.

SJs don't deserve the market price they're going for right now, IMO.
Bad quality, bad shape, mass produced, etc.

Mass produced doesn't mean much if people are wearing them, which is the case with those. It's been four years.

When people got SJ's they got them to wear, not resell. Now everyone knows that XI's will get you $100+ over the price.

I see breds and gammas for 250-280 regularly on cl and fb groups. That being said I think Columbia (legend blues) will resell for more

I see breds and gammas for 250-280 regularly on cl and fb groups. That being said I think Columbia (legend blues) will resell for more
i believe that 300+ price but 250- 280 cmon now facebook groups are full of fakes. 

I am at a crossroad with this release because I feel like Jordan Brand/Nike will release this package then months later re-release them separately like we saw them do with the Infrared pack back in 2010.

Last edited:
I am at a crossroad with this release because I feel like Jordan Brand/Nike will release this package then months later re-release them separately like we saw them do with the Infrared pack back in 2010.

Would love for them to do this but I seriously doubt it

so many fake 11s that are "unauthorized" - you really can't go off the old 11 resell values now. check any reputable stores, 11s are almost always priced 350 and above 

I honestly can't believe this price.. This has got to be some sort of test, like people at Nike are sitting back "let's see how high we can push this and they'll still sell out" my goodness :smh:

If they can sell out that trash Brazil Pack colour way with a $100 CP3 shoe... there's no problem selling out 11 + 29

I see Gammas and Breds for 300-325 all the time. Just go to B/S. It took the other XIs years for them to hit the price they're going for now.
SJs were 300 when they first dropped, then the Concords made everybody thirsty for XIs and they went up to 350.
I remember seeing CGs for 250-280 all the time in B/S and get frustrated cuz I couldn't find SJs for that price.
Concords went for 300-350 when they first dropped, as well.
incorrect, Concords went for damn near 500 right when they dropped. 

The Authentic Pairs, which are very few cuz of all these GM's, go for over 400 easy now

whats the best plan if you dont want the 29s though? just drop the 500 and try to resell the 29s by themselves?

Yep.

i believe that 300+ price but 250- 280 cmon now facebook groups are full of fakes. 

Unless you're checking out Flight Club, EVERYWHERE is full of fake 11's.

they might re-release pantones by themselves in 5 years or something. not anytime soon lol. 

so many fake 11s that are "unauthorized" - you really can't go off the old 11 resell values now. check any reputable stores, 11s are almost always priced 350 and above 
you are getting jipped by spending 350 for bred 11's lol.

they go for 280 easy.

concords def sold for 400-500 fresh out the gate

cats went absolutely crazy over them, I know cause I sold all 4 of mine

space jams go for 600+ on reputable sites like rif

these pantones will be listed at around 700+ by most if not closer to a g

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom