Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Can someone point out , or is there a comparison video of the differences between authentic and gm pairs ?

The 11s are getting harder to tell by the year...

Shed your lights anyone...

concords def sold for 400-500 fresh out the gate

cats went absolutely crazy over them, I know cause I sold all 4 of mine

space jams go for 600+ on reputable sites like rif

these pantones will be listed at around 700+ by most if not closer to a g

this is true...concords did go in a lot of places for 400+ same day via CL or in person. SJ prices are around 5-600 but it took years for them to get to that point. they went for 3 something shortly after too.

both of those shoes were general release or super general. i'm guessing these will be limited? even so, after the storm of the first few days, i could see them dropping to 500 IMO

If you don't buy the entire pack from a reseller, there is no way I could trust the 11 by itself being resold. Wayyyyy to many fakes being produced

Sadly they were going for 400 at one point....over when I was living in South FL...I sold one of my pairs for 380 LOL

gonna have to bite the bullet and cop this pack. pantones are too fresh. i'll probably just move a few pairs to cover the cost. looks like i'll have another pair of gym sneakers with the 29's 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that you can use your winner circle points on this pack.This was told to me earlier today when I spoke to a rep.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that you can use your winner circle points on this pack.This was told to me earlier today when I spoke to a rep.
they play games with that on 34th street. they barely let you use any rewards on releases anymore.

these maybe more available then i expected with finish line getting them as well, i know some boutiques that are scheduled to get them too, id guess numbers more than the brazils.

Back
Top Bottom