Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
yall tripping on custom fees..yall ******* stupid unless u know for sure your gonna score on ndc with a discount code..E250 is about 390us plus 30$ shipping is 420..
so even if custom fee is 100 bucks..you still WIN

Yeah they must all be stupid...

Please feel free to point me to the 250 E price for the pack ...

For those that checked out on Hanon, what payment did you guys go through? Credit/Debit or PaypPal?

:lol: @ people thinking customs don't exist. I'm just trying to give a warning. I have seen some pretty significant bills.

For those that checked out on Hanon, what payment did you guys go through? Credit/Debit or PaypPal?
PP for me

also my total was 271 GBP... which is about $420 usd.. even if customs comes to $100 plus.. its still retail.. so im happy

if its cheaper.. im really happy

Last edited:
No one will bea ble to check out succesfully by now , except if some sizes come back up.

Hanon format of items , SUCKS BIG TIME.

Hail Nike.com

These did;t go that fast really.  And Hanon's site sucks.  So maybe no too bad in the US tomorrow.

no i didnt try to check outim trying on NDC. first time using overseas site, dont kno what to expect. On the other hand JJ is doing a restock tomorrow in store in ny and online 8 am est

I keep trying to checkout, hoping it'll go through. 
laugh.gif

Anyone still able to cop these? I'm on payment page but still thinking whether i should cop since its my first time trying on an eu site

checking out on hanon is BS..its not letting me pass the details page..its giving me an error msg

if anyone can assist with this PM me

I got called for 2 raffles in my size. Pick up time was 9:30am to 10:30am only. Had to tell them to draw another name. 1 hour pickup window just isn't realistic.

laugh.gif
@ people thinking customs don't exist. I'm just trying to give a warning. I have seen some pretty significant bills.
Yup!  It will definitely hit you!

Im only trying overseas because NDC said they won't have my size, but yes, that fee will hurt.  The weight is a problem that will make that fee go right on up the scale!  If you buying overseas, hope you buying to keep and not resell, because you won't be making much off resell when you add in that fee!  Be prepared!

oh yeah, hanon was in GBP, if you thought it was euros  .....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom